New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ah lol ok na din naman yung price ng rs civic over it's competitors. The power is almost similar na din sa boxer engine ng 86/brz na hindi pa turbocharged.

The 1.5 of the rs civic is also the same one found in the city, right? Except it's turbocharged na. Parang yun na nga ang trending sa future eh. Low displacement + turbocharger.
    The Civic RS is really the priciest among the top of the line compacts. Except for its engine, I would say the price difference of 300k+ against the 1.8L is a bit too much. The Jetta feels more premium inside than the Civic RS.

Yep, that Honda 1.5L turbo engine is based off the L15 NA used in the City, Jazz, Mobilio, and BRV. The turbocharged version is used on the Civic RS, CRV Turbo gas, and the new Accord 1.5L Turbo.

Sobrang OT na tayo. Baka lalo lang malayo sa usapan.

To the TS, I would suggest to get the car that feels right for you. Whatever that choice is, no regrets and enjoy the vehicle.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    personally i prefer the mirage g4. Pero dahil sa tax ngayon i would buy the most fuel effecient car(hope it's the g4 tho)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HERSHEY! View Post
    personally i prefer the mirage g4. Pero dahil sa tax ngayon i would buy the most fuel effecient car(hope it's the g4 tho)
    If minimal lang fc difference, I'd buy the car I really like

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    pa singit na din mga bossing... first time buyer din sakali. hows the service maintenance ng Honda? may nagsabi na mahal mag maintain ng honda cars. is that true? thanks you

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikol22 View Post
    pa singit na din mga bossing... first time buyer din sakali. hows the service maintenance ng Honda? may nagsabi na mahal mag maintain ng honda cars. is that true? thanks you
    Every 10k km or 6 months which ever comes first assuming you use synthetic oil. Average of around 5k per visit but expect a higher cost during the 24-month PMS.

Kung out of warranty na, bring it to shops who know how to service Honda cars. It will be cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Mahal daw ang parts at pms vs. a similar model from toyota pero generally mas ok interior quality nila. Toyota naman mas mahal ang presyo ng brand new tapos mas onti ang features.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Hi. Question lang po. I'm planning to buy Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Glx 2016 na repossessed. First time buyer din kasi ako so no idea sa mga dapat icheck. San ba pwede humanap ng mechanic na pwede isama to check ung unit? Hindi din kasi taga ako taga manila kaya wala din kakilala na mechanic. Pwede ba pumunta sa mga autoshop then maginquire? nagooffer ba sila ng ganung service? How much kaya? thanks

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by brcvctr View Post
    Hi. Question lang po. I'm planning to buy Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Glx 2016 na repossessed. First time buyer din kasi ako so no idea sa mga dapat icheck. San ba pwede humanap ng mechanic na pwede isama to check ung unit? Hindi din kasi taga ako taga manila kaya wala din kakilala na mechanic. Pwede ba pumunta sa mga autoshop then maginquire? nagooffer ba sila ng ganung service? How much kaya? thanks
    Aside from the mechanicals, siguruhin mo na may susi at spare key. Dami kong nababasang post sa fb na nawala na daw ng 1st owner yung susi. Kung GLS ang makuha mo, mas lalong importante na may susi+remote ka. Yung iba kasi spare key (yung walang remote) na lang ang nakuha.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Every 10k km or 6 months which ever comes first assuming you use synthetic oil. Average of around 5k per visit but expect a higher cost during the 24-month PMS.

Kung out of warranty na, bring it to shops who know how to service Honda cars. It will be cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. if ever out of warranty, pede na ba sa labas mag paservice like motech etc? alin serivce shops ba ang may alam ng honda cars?

thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brcvctr View Post
    as it's a used car, you have to check everything.
    if you can hire a senior mitsubishi mechanic from the casa...
    check also that you have all the original keys. i'm paranoid kasi.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast