New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Hi guys, just wanna ask this: If bumili ba ko ng 2nd hand car sa car dealer (Automobilico, rosariocars, etc.) thru financing, pano ba ang proseso ng transfer of ownership nila? I mean ita-transfer ba sayo agad? Or wait muna na matapos yung 36 months installment before matransfer sayo? Just wondering how it works.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ikaw ang mag tra transfer.. pero you need the original CR and deed of sale para ma transfer mo.. makukuha mo lang yan pag fully paid na..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    ikaw ang mag tra transfer.. pero you need the original CR and deed of sale para ma transfer mo.. makukuha mo lang yan pag fully paid na..
    What if expired na yung ID na binigay nung legal owner? Or hindi na makita? It is a big problem since I bought the car from 2nd hand car dealer?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsk View Post
    What if expired na yung ID na binigay nung legal owner? Or hindi na makita? It is a big problem since I bought the car from 2nd hand car dealer?
    buyers should be vigilant enough to examine whether the ID provided is expired already or still inspired.
    avoid buying cars with expired supporting documents.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    buyers should be vigilant enough to examine whether the ID provided is expired already or still inspired.
    avoid buying cars with expired supporting documents.
    Agree

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Hi Guys,

Replying to this thread kasi di pa ata ako pwedeng mag post ng new thread.

I am about to buy a second hand car, First owner ung may ari, problem is seaman sha, so ang kausap ko is ung father nya.

As per them, di pa nila maibibigay ung deed since wala si anak nya nasa barko pa. Maybe delayed by weeks.

So ang alternate course of action na inoffer nya to get the car is by acknowledgement receipt of the payment. signed by him and me with valid id's of owner and him. turn over the original OR/CR insurance docs (all of them and the car itself) and then i pay cash.

Basically to follow ung Deed of sale. which as we agreed should be closed deed.

Safe kaya tong arrangement na to. need your thoughts. cons?

Regards,
    Mike

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    papano pag biglang ayaw pala ibenta nung anak yung sasakyan nya?

wala kang deed of sale.. pwede nila palabasin na carnap..

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    Hi Guys,

Replying to this thread kasi di pa ata ako pwedeng mag post ng new thread.

I am about to buy a second hand car, First owner ung may ari, problem is seaman sha, so ang kausap ko is ung father nya.

As per them, di pa nila maibibigay ung deed since wala si anak nya nasa barko pa. Maybe delayed by weeks.

So ang alternate course of action na inoffer nya to get the car is by acknowledgement receipt of the payment. signed by him and me with valid id's of owner and him. turn over the original OR/CR insurance docs (all of them and the car itself) and then i pay cash.

Basically to follow ung Deed of sale. which as we agreed should be closed deed.

Safe kaya tong arrangement na to. need your thoughts. cons?

Regards,
    Mike

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    papano pag biglang ayaw pala ibenta nung anak yung sasakyan nya?

wala kang deed of sale.. pwede nila palabasin na carnap..
    So wala bang bearing ung acknowledgement receipt promising to produced the deed of sale? with my deposit of payment? Since absent sa pinas ang owner ng sasakyan what are my options na pwedeng ibigay sa seller.

How to produce a deed of sale na absent ang owner written on the CR.

Since cash ready naman ako pwede ako mag demand ng required documents. Medyo malaking amount din un for their motivation.

Regards,
    Mike

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    kung di nyo kamag anak or sobrang trusted yun ka deal nyo sa ganyan, walk away.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Di tayo nagkulang ng kotse sa pinas. Walk away...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast