New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,347
    #281
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I hope this situation corrects before I register this June
    You can have emission 2 months prior to the date you wish to register

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,474
    #282
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I hope this situation corrects before I register this June
    when i registered my gasoline car last december 2019, it was still fast as before.
    i shudder to think what i will be up against, come renewal this december 2020...

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,059
    #283
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i registered my gasoline car last december 2019, it was still fast as before.
    i shudder to think what i will be up against, come renewal this december 2020...
    That's too far away doc, baka ayos na by then.

    Anyone here know some stats re best day of the week or what month emissions centers are less crowded. Something like traffic is usually light on Wednesdays, oh well, lighter than usual hehe.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,474
    #284
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    That's too far away doc, baka ayos na by then.

    Anyone here know some stats re best day of the week or what month emissions centers are less crowded. Something like traffic is usually light on Wednesdays, oh well, lighter than usual hehe.
    i think, it's more of the location of the LTO, than it is the time or day.
    but i think, more people go when it nears the end of the month. medyo malaki kasi ang multa, if they go past the month by even one day.

    i do not know why. i hope there is rhyme to it, but
    in the LTO i went to, the lady was holding a thick batch of papers, operating the computer.
    i waited at least 30 minutes (inorasan ko talaga), after which the loudspeaker started sounding off ten names at a time, to fall in line at counter 8.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4
    #285
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX View Post
    Here's my actual registration at LTO Makati (Aug2005)
    2003 Revo GSX 2.0 M/T

    Renewal for 2005 - P 2,162.00 (total wait time is 2hrs max)
    TPL insurance - P 601.24 (Mapfre TPL)
    Emission Test - P 300.00 (done at Pasong Tamo Ext.)
    ------------------------------
    TOTAL COST - P 3,063.24
    thank you very helpful

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    You can have emission 2 months prior to the date you wish to register

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    That's too far away doc, baka ayos na by then.

    Anyone here know some stats re best day of the week or what month emissions centers are less crowded. Something like traffic is usually light on Wednesdays, oh well, lighter than usual hehe.
    thank you very much

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    759
    #286
    Just registered this February 13 (bago makipagdate ng Valentines hehe)

    Emission - 450
    Registration - 1929.06 (100 is for change venue)
    Stencil Man - 50

    Got my insurance earlier by Paramount - 650

    Aga ko sa LTO Bataan - first in line sa emission testing 1 hr waiting time (para magbukas LTO). Then mga 1hr din sa registration process.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #287
    may stencil pa?

    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Just registered this February 13 (bago makipagdate ng Valentines hehe)

    Emission - 450
    Registration - 1929.06 (100 is for change venue)
    Stencil Man - 50

    Got my insurance earlier by Paramount - 650

    Aga ko sa LTO Bataan - first in line sa emission testing 1 hr waiting time (para magbukas LTO). Then mga 1hr din sa registration process.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #288
    Yung Gen 10 ko sa Valley 2 pina emission tapos sa FTI ni register The registration process was fast, sa emission yung medyo matagal (at yung biyahe from Pque to Taguig)

    Ano ba nangyari e dati ang dali lang magpa register

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,347
    #289
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung Gen 10 ko sa Valley 2 pina emission tapos sa FTI ni register The registration process was fast, sa emission yung medyo matagal (at yung biyahe from Pque to Taguig)

    Ano ba nangyari e dati ang dali lang magpa register

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Sa emission yan. Dahil yung mga 4 to 6 lanes emission nag sara kaya isa isa lang pwede.
    Isabay pa sa limit per day para kapani paniwala na tig 10 mins ang upload for gas at 15 mins upload for diesel.

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #290
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Sa emission yan. Dahil yung mga 4 to 6 lanes emission nag sara kaya isa isa lang pwede.
    Isabay pa sa limit per day para kapani paniwala na tig 10 mins ang upload for gas at 15 mins upload for diesel.

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    Oo nga e. Yung motor kasi ang dami dami pa

    Here is the cost of my reg 2010 altis

    Registration - P3929.06 Plus P250 tip
    TPL - P1180
    Emission -P800 Plus P150 tip

    Bakit parang ang mahal ata nagastos namin? Yung TPL may resibo P1180 talaga, since we gave P2k, this means P800 yung emission

LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently