New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #251
    meron bang bagong emissions testing policy?
    baka naman... nag-higpitan lang, at hindi na puede yung no-show...?

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #252
    nung nagpa renew ako last December wala namang bago.. pipila ka.. tapos sasaksak yung tubo sa muffler.. tapos picture taking... tapos i print then bayad na..

    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    meron bang bagong emissions testing policy?
    baka naman... nag-higpitan lang, at hindi na puede yung no-show...?

  3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,662
    #253
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Unahin mo emission. Dahil mahaba pila.
    Dito ako sa Makati ngayon sa volvo aa chino roces.

    Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    ah oki bro
    ginawa kasi namin ni gf nun sept, sya sa tpl ako naman dun sa emission LOL

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #254
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nung nagpa renew ako last December wala namang bago.. pipila ka.. tapos sasaksak yung tubo sa muffler.. tapos picture taking... tapos i print then bayad na..
    ganun na nga. business as usual.
    but i was surprised at the long line a few months ago. it never happened before, in that facility.
    and it took a looong time, for them to upload the data... don't tell me, naka-dial-up pa sila...?
    Last edited by dr. d; February 5th, 2020 at 12:37 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #255
    What a nightmare! Another incompetency by LTO!

    Our driver got back only after 2 hours from LTO and I thought wow that was fast! Apparently, there was NO SLOT for emission testing. He went to Sucat then to Valley 1 and the slots were filled for the day so he has to come back tomorrow (good thing he knows someone in valley 1)

    Sa LTO registration madali daw pero sa emission testing ang HABA NG PILA SA GAS, hello kags, bakit sa diesel maiksi pila. Gas or diesel ba ang motor? Kasi ang dami daw mga MC e

    Hmmm dapat pala sa Pililia ko na pinapunta but he prefers to go Paranaque

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #256
    why are you guys going to out-of-manila emissions testing? is it because, you are from there?
    kasi, meron naman dito sa manila... the one i pass by on my way to work, walang masyadong pila when i passed by. "back to normal na."
    Last edited by dr. d; February 5th, 2020 at 12:37 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,702
    #257
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What a nightmare! Another incompetency by LTO!

    Our driver got back only after 2 hours from LTO and I thought wow that was fast! Apparently, there was NO SLOT for emission testing. He went to Sucat then to Valley 1 and the slots were filled for the day so he has to come back tomorrow (good thing he knows someone in valley 1)

    Sa LTO registration madali daw pero sa emission testing ang HABA NG PILA SA GAS, hello kags, bakit sa diesel maiksi pila. Gas or diesel ba ang motor? Kasi ang dami daw mga MC e

    Hmmm dapat pala sa Pililia ko na pinapunta but he prefers to go Paranaque
    99.999999% of MC's are gas fed.

    Iilan lang electric.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #258
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    why are you guys going to out-of-manila emissions testing?
    i regularly pass by some manila emissions testing facilities, on my way to work. wala naman masyadong pila...
    Personally, it's not my comfort zone and I have an impression that everything is more difficult in Manila city

    I think ALL LTOs now may problema sa emission kasi even in Makati hindi rin mabilis e

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    99.999999% of MC's are gas fed.

    Iilan lang electric.
    Oh I thought they were gas

    MY GAHD I HATE MCS (Duterte voice)

    Why is 2020 being so difficult

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    523
    #259
    Sobrang haba talaga ng pila diyan sa LTO Parañaque (Sucat Road) for emission testing..un ang nagpapatagal. The test itself is parang five minutes lang or less. Kailangan super aga para pasok ka sa morning testing.

    This year try ko sa LTO Las Piñas magrenew (hoping na makalusot) kasi ang dami ko palang traffic violation diyan sa Sucat Road..ung no contact apprehension.

    P.S.: Isang motor lang ang nakita ko na LPG fed..ung motor ng mekaniko sa Xoom. Siya nag-install ng LPG Kit sa sasakyan namin.

    Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,702
    #260
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Personally, it's not my comfort zone and I have an impression that everything is more difficult in Manila city

    I think ALL LTOs now may problema sa emission kasi even in Makati hindi rin mabilis e



    Oh I thought they were gas

    MY GAHD I HATE MCS (Duterte voice)

    Why is 2020 being so difficult
    You mean you thought MC's are diesel fed.

    They are indeed gas fed kaya mahaba pila ng emissions for gas vehicles.

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently