New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Interesting may tpl na yung compre na makuha ko sa bank so hindi ko na pala kelangan ito.
    you have a choice on whether you want tpl or not, to go with that compre insurance.
    the lto does not play favorites on where the tpl comes from.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Interesting may tpl na yung compre na makuha ko sa bank so hindi ko na pala kelangan ito.
    you have a choice on whether you want tpl or not, to go with that compre insurance.
    the lto does not (or should not) play favorites on where the tpl comes from.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 22nd, 2015 at 03:08 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the lto does not play favorites on where the tpl comes from.

the lto does not (or should not) play favorites on where the tpl comes from.
    Thanks bro

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Just had my wifey's 2010 Getz registered today in LTO Muntinlupa. (NOTE: Hinde pala ito naregister ng 2014). :P

Emission test fee: P430
    CTPL: P1000
    LTO fees: P4,779.50 (WTF! to think na P800 lang ang fee sa late registration)
    -------------------
    Total: P6209.5

Such costly fees for such small car!
    Last edited by FJaY; March 27th, 2015 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typo

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FJaY View Post
    Just had my wifey's 2010 Getz registered today in LTO Muntinlupa. (NOTE: Hinde pala ito naregister ng 2014). :P

-------------------

ang penalty sa late registration is 50% of the registration fee..

i think the 800 is of you missed the week's deadline but still managed to pay within the registration month.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2T+ lang dapat yang LTO mo, kaya lumaki kasi di ka nagregister nang 2014

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by FJaY View Post

-------------------

i think you payed for two years' worth of registration... 2014 and 2015. then there's the penalties for late registration..
    Last edited by dr. d; March 28th, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Guys, ask ko lang, first timer magregister sa LTO. Nabili yung car last May 2012. Registration is from 2012 to 2014, 3 years. Plate ending is 6. Kailan dapat ang next registration? Maski saang LTO branch ba pwede magregister? Anong documents ang kailangan? Maraming salamat!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by eminem6480 View Post
    Guys, ask ko lang, first timer magregister sa LTO. Nabili yung car last May 2012. Registration is from 2012 to 2014, 3 years. Plate ending is 6. Kailan dapat ang next registration? Maski saang LTO branch ba pwede magregister? Anong documents ang kailangan? Maraming salamat!
    EP6? june 2015. do it the first week to avoid possible penalty, because you did not indicate the second digit from the right, which indicates what week of the month you are scheduled for..
    papers to bring are: the OR and CR, kahit xerox; vehicle emissions test result; TPL insurance (the compre is optional for you); and money.
    renewal of registration (what you are going to do) can be done in any LTO in the country. the list of prices is on the wall of the LTO.
    and oh! have your EWDs in the car. the inspector may ask for it.
    total cost? i paid about 3130 bucks total, for my car (LTO, TPL, emissions).
    Last edited by dr. d; March 28th, 2015 at 12:46 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Mga sir ask ko lang magkano kaya aabutin rehistro ng oto ko ngayon april ang rehistro honda city 97 model oto ko nabili ko ng 2nd hand gusto ko sana ipalipat sa name ko at ipachange nren yun plaka sa bago .. Mga magkano kaya aabutin.. Pasig location ko ang Lto dito ay sa capitolyo.. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014

EP6? june 2015. do it the first week to avoid possible penalty, because you did not indicate the second digit from the right, which indicates what week of the month you are scheduled for..
    papers to bring are: the OR and CR, kahit xerox; vehicle emissions test result; TPL insurance (the compre is optional for you); and money.
    renewal of registration (what you are going to do) can be done in any LTO in the country. the list of prices is on the wall of the LTO.
    dr.d do you mean that the 2nd digit from the right indicates the week for example 958 so 5th week of august?

dr.d do you mean that the 2nd digit from the right indicates the week for example 958 so 5th week of august?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently