Apr 2012
    Mahal tpl sa lto mismo.
    Dapat sa Sm ka na lang kumuha.

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    may stencil pa?
    Wala na stencil, pero si stencil man, sya rin mag inspection ng car mo and fill up the form, so bigay tip pa rin.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oo nga e. Yung motor kasi ang dami dami pa

Here is the cost of my reg 2010 altis

Registration - P3929.06 Plus P250 tip
    TPL - P1180
    Emission -P800 Plus P150 tip

Bakit parang ang mahal ata nagastos namin? Yung TPL may resibo P1180 talaga, since we gave P2k, this means P800 yung emission
    Bakit may tip kada process? Iba iba ba lumalakad? For that price, may mga emission centers na sila na naglalakad ng lahat, they give you the breakdown and their convenience fee. You don't need to bring the car to the LTO office na.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Mahal tpl sa lto mismo.
    Dapat sa Sm ka na lang kumuha.

oh, di ko alam yung sa SM. Saan dun?

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Bakit may tip kada process? Iba iba ba lumalakad? For that price, may mga emission centers na sila na naglalakad ng lahat, they give you the breakdown and their convenience fee. You don't need to bring the car to the LTO office na.
    Tip lang pero hindi naman kami nagpalakad. Yung Emission sa Valley 1, yung Registration sa FTI. Parusa talaga renewal ngayon

Parang naisahan ata kami sa emission, dapat wala ng tip yun
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 17th, 2020 at 09:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Tip lang pero hindi naman kami nagpalakad. Yung Emission sa Valley 1, yung Registration sa FTI. Parusa talaga renewal ngayon

Sa SM bf sa business center. Pioneer tpl nila
    Ang mahal din ng emission mo. Sa volvo Chino roces 450 lang

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Sa SM bf sa business center. Pioneer tpl nila
    Ang mahal din ng emission mo. Sa volvo Chino roces 450 lang

Oo nga e saka di ko mahanap resibo

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    may stencil pa?
    gulat nga din ako eh akala ko wala na. ito din nagpatagal kasi late dumating yung inspector

BTW Honda Civic 2009 2.0s pala tsikot

8. Join Date
    Feb 2018

Ako mam online kumuha. ctpl.ph. legit naman kasi nakapagregister

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    gulat nga din ako eh akala ko wala na. ito din nagpatagal kasi late dumating yung inspector

BTW Honda Civic 2009 2.0s pala tsikot
    when i had my old car registered last week, no stencil necessary. i didn't even open my engine bay.
    but yes, the no-stencil thing is not for all cars. there are still exceptions.

ang nagpatagal sakin, was the "paper and computer work" inside the office.

i still get my TPL and compre from the casa.
    it's more convenient. TPL there is cheaper than from those around the lto.
    Last edited by dr. d; February 18th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fyi... LTOs memo...
    Part 4 relevant/important !

SUBJECT: LTO OFFICE PROTOCOL UPON RESUMPTION OF OPERATIONS AFTER THE ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARTINE (ECQ)

IV. EXTENSION OF VALIDITY AND OTHER MATTERS

1. REGISTRATION - Considering the suspension of work during the ECQ period and to avoid congestion at LTO offices, validity of registration of motor vehicles expiring from March to October 2020 shall be extended by two (2) months without penalty. For motor vehicles with assigned plate numbers, see below.

A. For plate number ending in 3 and 4, the registration is still valid up to June 30, 2020 and can be renewed up to the said month without penalty. However, for those ending in 3, weekly late fee shall be charged if 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 is the middle or second to the last digit of the plate number.
    B. For plate number ending in 5 and 6, the registration is still valid up to August 31, 2020 and can be renewed up to the said month without penalty.
    C. For plate number ending in 7 and 8 the registration is still valid up to October 30, 2020 and can be renewed up to the said month without penalty.
    D. For plate number ending in 9 and 0 the registration is still valid up to December 29, 2020 and can be renewed up to the said month without penalty.

For new registration, no penalty shall be collected for those vehicle purchased or with sales invoice dated March 1 to April 30, 2020 if Sales Reported within the 15 days upon work resumption.

2. DRIVER'S LICENSES, MAIRDOES ACCREDITATION AND OTHER PERMITS - Validity of driver's licenses, MAIRDOEs Accreditation and other permits issued by LTO, including TOPs, shall be extended equivalent to the duration of the ECQ or the number of days starting from the date of work suspension to the date of resumption in the area. Same period shall not be included in the computation for accessory penalties in apprehension cases.

3.DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS - All documentary requirements with validity period which have not been submitted to LTO because of the ECQ imposition but has expired during the same shall still be accepted. Counting of the validity period was effectively stopped by the imposition of the ECQ and during its entire duration.

4. ADVANCE RENEWAL - the policy on advance renewal shall be suspended until further notice.

5. RECOGNITION OF HEALTHWORKERS - In recognition of the heroism of medical frontliners, they shall be prioritized when transacting with the LTO similar to Senior Citizens, PWDs and pregnant women for the remainder of CY 2020.

V. EFFECTIVITY

This shall take effect upon the lifting of the ECQ and upon the recommendation of the Inter-agency Task Force (IATF) or their local counterparts that resumption of work is advisable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently