New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wala naman 5th week of the month The second digit indicates the week in the month nga. But I forgot how they split. If your plate number is 918 that is definitely on the first week of August.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    dr.d do you mean that the 2nd digit from the right indicates the week for example 958 so 5th week of august?

dr.d do you mean that the 2nd digit from the right indicates the week for example 958 so 5th week of august?
    most months do not have a 5th week. and none have a 6th week.
    as per LTO schedule, the second to the last digit dictates the schedule ...
    1, 2, 3 - 1st 7 days of the month.
    4, 5, 6 - 8th-14th day.
    7, 8 - 15th to 21st.
    9, 0 - 22nd day of the month onwards.

the penalty for missing the deadline within the month, is 200 kesos, i believe.
    the penalty for missing the month, is much more (i forget the amount).
    kawawa naman yung 9, 0 digiters.. if they miss their window, their penalty is for the entire month!
    Last edited by dr. d; April 3rd, 2015 at 01:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ ah ic thanks
    I don't remember paying a penalty basta alam
    ko kung "6" june kahit anong week pa hehe

^ ah ic thanks
    I don't remember paying a penalty basta alam
    ko kung "6" june kahit anong week pa hehe

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

EP6? june 2015. do it the first week to avoid possible penalty, because you did not indicate the second digit from the right, which indicates what week of the month you are scheduled for..
    papers to bring are: the OR and CR, kahit xerox; vehicle emissions test result; TPL insurance (the compre is optional for you); and money.
    renewal of registration (what you are going to do) can be done in any LTO in the country. the list of prices is on the wall of the LTO.
    and oh! have your EWDs in the car. the inspector may ask for it.
    total cost? i paid about 3130 bucks total, for my car (LTO, TPL, emissions).
    Maraming salamat sa information sir!

Follow up questions lang:
    - Plate number is 826, so first week of June. Ok lang po ba iregister ang car as early as May? Kung ganun, magstart ba ang count ng renewal the day I renewed or yung expiration pa din ng registration?
    - Every year na po ba ang registration or meron si LTO na good for 2 or 3 years before renewal?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Done renewal of registration last April 7. EP# XXX-X24.

Mahal talaga kapag sa LTO compound ginawa lahat.

LTO Bataan
    Emission test fee: P450
    CTPL: P980 (from Liberty Insurance)
    LTO fees: P2,779.06 (includes P450 for the new LTO plates)
    Stencil: P20
    --------------------
    Total: P4,229.06

Ordered CTPL from Mapfre Makati for P560 but nagkaproblema sa messenger nila kaya hindi umabot before holy week. Next time, I will order a month before. Pwede naman pala post-dated ang CTPL.

Overpriced ng P420 ang CTPL ng Liberty Insurance. I imagine P160 goes to the typist, P160 to the stencil guy, and P100 to someone else's pocket.

For emission testing, P430 lang if done outside. P20 goes to the stencil guy or someone else's pocket.

Done renewal of registration last April 7. EP# XXX-X24.

Mahal talaga kapag sa LTO compound ginawa lahat.

LTO Bataan
    Emission test fee: P450
    CTPL: P980 (from Liberty Insurance)
    LTO fees: P2,779.06 (includes P450 for the new LTO plates)
    Stencil: P20
    --------------------
    Total: P4,229.06

Ordered CTPL from Mapfre Makati for P560 but nagkaproblema sa messenger nila kaya hindi umabot before holy week. Next time, I will order a month before. Pwede naman pala post-dated ang CTPL.

Overpriced ng P420 ang CTPL ng Liberty Insurance. I imagine P160 goes to the typist, P160 to the stencil guy, and P100 to someone else's pocket.

For emission testing, P430 lang if done outside. P20 goes to the stencil guy or someone else's pocket.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nung nag process kami ng registration hinananpan kami ng TPL. Pinakita namin eh yung compre, di daw pwede yun. But they proceeded with the registration, nakalimutan yata hingin ulit yung TPL. Nagkamali ba kami intindi?

We paid 430 for emission testing, and 2.3k for the registration. I didn't remember paying any for the TPL.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Nung nag process kami ng registration hinananpan kami ng TPL. Pinakita namin eh yung compre, di daw pwede yun. But they proceeded with the registration, nakalimutan yata hingin ulit yung TPL. Nagkamali ba kami intindi?

We paid 430 for emission testing, and 2.3k for the registration. I didn't remember paying any for the TPL.
    the law requires TPL. the law does not require compre.
    but some compres do include TPL. read your contract, sir.

and yes, somebody in the lto probably missed out on your tpl.
    but, in case of accident and your tpl is finally noticed as non-existent, you might be fined... i am not sure.
    'heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    baket kayo nag bibigay ng pera sa stencil boy, SUHOL YAN! bawal sa gobyerno yan mag bigay ng pera ng wala resibo, dalwa lang tao sa goverment office, gobyerno at tax payer, yong extra fixer...

kaya di umunlad ang pinas...

baket kayo nag bibigay ng pera sa stencil boy, SUHOL YAN! bawal sa gobyerno yan mag bigay ng pera ng wala resibo, dalwa lang tao sa goverment office, gobyerno at tax payer, yong extra fixer...

kaya di umunlad ang pinas...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    kung gusto ninyo maka tipid sa TPL, sa deretso na po kayo sa insurance office outside ng LTO pra P560 lang bayaran ninyo all in... kung gusto ninyo mas convinient eh sa cebuana kayo bumili * P600 all in...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Yup sa cebuana mura lang. Less hassle

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently