New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sirs,

I hope you could help me decide. i posted already before a thread asking your inputs regarding a suited school service vehicle for me.... I would be needing it by July 1st or 2nd week pa naman so i still have more time to decide on the pros and cons of each vehicle i'm seeing sa mga ads. Done some backtracking of threads already, pero it would really of big help kung mga 1st hand experiences mismo ang panggagalingan ng feedbacks that's why i like tsikot so much kc dami generous to share their inputs.

recently, i narrowed down my options to just 2:
    (mas gusto ko po kc yung pahaba ang upuan yung parang jeep para mas madali makita lahat ng kids kesa sa van na maraming rows minsan po kc sinusulatan na ng mga bata yung back ng seats mahirap mapansin, tapos lumilipat sa mga backseats kaya mejo ayaw ko na po sana ng ganito).

1. Kia kc2700/k2700 (don't know yet the difference)
    2. L300FB

My criterias are as follows:

1. Seating capacity
    2. Low fuel consumption
    3. Low maintenance
    4. Safety of passengers

Mejo wala pa budget for a brand new, kaya i'm limited to 2nd hand bros.
    It would really help me if you could help me decide on this.

maraming salamat talaga.
    apsa

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir any inputs? need help lang po....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I like the KC2700... more pickup and pull thanks to the bigger engine, and the cargo space is absolutely humongous. Doesn't ride all that bad, either, compared to some L300s I've been in. Handles just about as bad as the L300FB, though... 'exciting' if it's dark and raining...

In terms of body and chassis... both seem equally prone to rusting in the rear. Some people complan about the longevity of Kia shocks, but I guess it's in how you use them.

Not really sure about long-term reliability. Some of the older Kia/Hyundai diesel vans had issues with the engine, but the newer cars seem to be okay as long as you follow the proper maintenance schedule.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I like the KC2700... more pickup and pull thanks to the bigger engine, and the cargo space is absolutely humongous. Doesn't ride all that bad, either, compared to some L300s I've been in. Handles just about as bad as the L300FB, though... 'exciting' if it's dark and raining...

In terms of body and chassis... both seem equally prone to rusting in the rear. Some people complan about the longevity of Kia shocks, but I guess it's in how you use them.

Not really sure about long-term reliability. Some of the older Kia/Hyundai diesel vans had issues with the engine, but the newer cars seem to be okay as long as you follow the proper maintenance schedule.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks Sir Niky....

Actually am leaning more on KC2700 but still would like to ask some actual experiences from those who've handled KC2700 already.

Last week my wife and i visited Hyundai here in cavite and was impressed at the HYUNDAI H100. My mouth is still watering after seeing it..... Very spacious yung likod and base on what i heard parang maganda po ata review dito.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by apsa View Post
    Thanks Sir Niky....

Actually am leaning more on KC2700 but still would like to ask some actual experiences from those who've handled KC2700 already.

Last week my wife and i visited Hyundai here in cavite and was impressed at the HYUNDAI H100. My mouth is still watering after seeing it..... Very spacious yung likod and base on what i heard parang maganda po ata review dito.

I'd go for the L300 assuming FB yung tinutukoy mo. Kasi old school architecture gamit nilang dalawa. Since pang business gagawin mo, maintenance din should be cheaper and parts easier to get and less downtime. I think L300FB lamang dito. Sa space I think Kc2700 ang lamang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    mas mura po ba maintenance at mas realiable po ba parts ng L300 FB po?

L300FB or KC2700/K2700?