New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm driving the 2003 altis now. medyo masikip. mas maluwag pa yata si wigo.
    is this 11th gen much better in human comforts?
    Much, much, much, much better doc.

I have a 10th gen and even between the 2 cars, malayo talaga space ng 11th gen.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Much, much, much, much better doc.

I have a 10th gen and even between the 2 cars, malayo talaga space ng 11th gen.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    That's true. I was also surprised that the 11th gen is much bigger. Pinalamaliit yung lovelife, mas maluwag pa big body ko.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    lancer. Classic look.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Honda Jazz in my opinion sir

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    I am now in the same situation, choosing between a City/Jazz VX or a Elantra 1.6 GL AT.

Doing the math, the Jazz VX will cost me the same as the Elantra in a 5 yr span (financed).

I am planning on using this as a daily driver, or for longer drives to transport a family of 3.

I have tested both and can't decide on the differences.

I felt the Elantra is much sportier, smoother on roads. But lacking on features which pretty much even an E variant of the city covers.

The City/Jazz VX is full of creature comforts I guess, but my worry of having all bells and whistles will just give it more things to break in the future.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by babtamisen View Post
    I am now in the same situation, choosing between a City/Jazz VX or a Elantra 1.6 GL AT.

Doing the math, the Jazz VX will cost me the same as the Elantra in a 5 yr span (financed).

I am planning on using this as a daily driver, or for longer drives to transport a family of 3.

I have tested both and can't decide on the differences.

I felt the Elantra is much sportier, smoother on roads. But lacking on features which pretty much even an E variant of the city covers.

The City/Jazz VX is full of creature comforts I guess, but my worry of having all bells and whistles will just give it more things to break in the future.
    This question should be easy.

Go for the City/Jazz. The Elantra here in the PH is severely underspec-ed, even for the totl variant.

Now, para humaba problem mo, consider a Civic E na din

It's within the striking distance of the Jazz/City VXs. Also, next year may all-new Jazz/City na din.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Go for the City/Jazz. The Elantra here in the PH is severely underspec-ed, even for the totl variant.

It's within the striking distance of the Jazz/City VXs. Also, next year may all-new Jazz/City na din.

Yep, it's much more reasonable to look at a Civic instead.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015

Thanks sa suggestions sirs.

The Civic E is a stretch na for the budget, its another can of worms as its in the SUV price range na, I will probably even have to get past an Altis G even before reaching thinking about the Civic E. The car will majority be driven by my wife while I use our older one .

So same priced Elantra GL AT vs Jazz VX, I should go with a Jazz VX?

Or is there any other options I am missing? Thanks again mga sir.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by babtamisen View Post
    Thanks sa suggestions sirs.

The Civic E is a stretch na for the budget, its another can of worms as its in the SUV price range na, I will probably even have to get past an Altis G even before reaching thinking about the Civic E. The car will majority be driven by my wife while I use our older one .

So same priced Elantra GL AT vs Jazz VX, I should go with a Jazz VX?

Or is there any other options I am missing? Thanks again mga sir.
    Parang wala namang SUV na 1.1M~?

Anyway, Jazz or City VX na lang, you won't regret it.

Visit ka Honda showroom, then punta ka Hyundai. If meron nung Elantra GL naka display, I'm sure ma underwhelm ka after mo makita and test drive yung City or Jazz VX.

Don't get me wrong, the Elantra is a great car, just not here in the Philippines. Thanks to HARI

Dilemma ko dati is Jazz RS/VX+ or the Civic E. I went for the latter.

Also, you might want to wait for the 5th gen Accent, looks really nice. Reviews are great too. Last year pa yan na launch eh, ayun kinalimutan ng HARI. Inuna pa Sta Fe, Veloster, Ioniq and Kona.

Pero most likely the specs will be dumbed down again by HARI once it comes to our shores.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Parang wala namang SUV na 1.1M~?

Anyway, Jazz or City VX na lang, you won't regret it.

Visit ka Honda showroom, then punta ka Hyundai. If meron nung Elantra GL naka display, I'm sure ma underwhelm ka after mo makita and test drive yung City or Jazz VX.

Don't get me wrong, the Elantra is a great car, just not here in the Philippines. Thanks to HARI

Dilemma ko dati is Jazz RS/VX+ or the Civic E. I went for the latter.

Also, you might want to wait for the 5th gen Accent, looks really nice. Reviews are great too. Last year pa yan na launch eh, ayun kinalimutan ng HARI. Inuna pa Sta Fe, Veloster, Ioniq and Kona.

Pero most likely the specs will be dumbed down again by HARI once it comes to our shores.

Yung RS and VX+ talaga e small bump na lang sa Civic E. I cant jump more to the RS price range kaya much less sa Civic E.

Yeah nag punta nga ako sa Hyundai a few days ago and spot-on yung sabi mong "underwhelmed". I even said sa SA, "Eto na yun? or Fleet model nyo to?"

Oo nga sabi nung agent balikan daw nya ako tomorrow if he can get the prices for next month's All new Accent. And you might be right about its specs being dumbed down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123