New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    i have the 2021 innova E AT, bouncy siya 33/33 psi w/ 2 passenger, 33/36psi full passenger ganun din. feeling ko di umaandar ang front passenger side shock absorber, dalin ko ba sa casa para mapatignan? sorry visual check lang sila, wala sila digital suspension tester...
    my former 2006 Innova G MT was even bouncy with the recommended pressures. nahihilo yung sister ko before when she rode in with me driving it... are you the one that was complaining about the innova driver seat na "matigas"? you might have a lemon unit.. even the shocks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Baka may kinalaman sa first-gen ng imv platform ni toyota. Yung unang batches daw ng first-gen fortuner ay grabe daw sa tagtag. Mas higit pa nga daw sa first-gen everest na naka-leaf springs. Dito ko rin ata nabasa un sa tsikot dati if i'm not mistaken.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    kahit yung pinakabulok na 2KD innova na nasakyan ko was never "extremely uncomfortable", much more the 1GD is more refined. either troll or lumaking sumasakay lang sa air suspension
    Troll amp.. subukan mo kaya mga 1gd na Innova.

Sanay na sanay sa jeep? Lol
    Last edited by StockEngine; November 24th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Troll amp.. subukan mo kaya mga 1gd na Innova.
    we have both the 2KD and 1GD now. show me a reputable car review article based in PH noting that the innova is extremely uncomfortable. i'll wait.

this isn't even homerism, just want to counter the "extremely uncomfortable" claim

saw your edit. definitely a troll

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Same here... we have two of each... 2KD and 1GD. My parents who are well into their 70's prefer the Innovas for their soft suspension and comfortable seats... also because of the seat height relative to the floor (ease of getting in/out, compared to a sedan, which are lower to the ground).

In fact, we collectively decided to sell all our sedans (two FD Civics, a Getz and a Jazz) and just keep the four Innovas as our dailies.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    thank you for all the input fellow tsikoteers

regarding the car condition, i will be bringing it to the casa for overall verification. wala naman akong kilala rin kasi na mekaniko na pwede dalhin sa buy&sell shop .. so casa should be better din overall kasi marami silang 9/18/27(whatever) point checks na ginagawa to thoroughly assess the condition of the car.

may heads up na yung suking service advisor ko sa honda pasig.

based on their assessment kung ano yung kelangan palitan, yun yung gagamitin ko na bargaining chip for the car.

sobrang helpful din yung input regarding the vibration of the diesel engine. lahat ng naging kotse ko before gas, so again, thank you for that sirs

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    If still can't decide to the Innova, just wait for the upcoming all new Avanza.
    for some reason, the avanza never really sang to me .. besides, ayoko na rin bumili ng brand new, mahal hahaha.

you sure you want to go back to a sedan? i remember ang sarap sumakay sa 7th gen 2002 honda accord kase lambot ng suspension
    yeah, the accord was a sweet ride. yung binenta ko last month was a 2003 model. after reading this may slight regret kasi alagang alaga yun .. but then again, mag-20 years old na din kasi. not to mention iba na rin requirements ko now because of my kids.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sepskee View Post

regarding the car condition, i will be bringing it to the casa for overall verification. wala naman akong kilala rin kasi na mekaniko na pwede dalhin sa buy&sell shop .. so casa should be better din overall kasi marami silang 9/18/27(whatever) point checks na ginagawa to thoroughly assess the condition of the car.

based on their assessment kung ano yung kelangan palitan, yun yung gagamitin ko na bargaining chip for the car.

sobrang helpful din yung input regarding the vibration of the diesel engine. lahat ng naging kotse ko before gas, so again, thank you for that sirs
    Since you're going the used route.. additional info

Taking the guesswork out of buying used cars – Manila Bulletin

Balitaan mo kame bro

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sepskee View Post

casa horror story waiting to happen, kung wala na warranty yan eh umiwas kana sa casa...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    casa horror story waiting to happen, kung wala na warranty yan eh umiwas kana sa casa...

i have nothing horrible to share naman about my casa experience .. casa boy ako more than a decade na. reason for that is time - i have very little to spare. gusto ko wala na ako iisipin pa sa oto, sasakyan ko na lang - provided of course i stick to the recommended servicing schedule nila. which is why in the earlier replies here , i mentioned mejo naging deal breaker sa akin si 5K oil change ni Toyota as compared to Honda na 10K. Btw, prior to me raising this thread, i owned two hondas (Jazz and Accord) .. regular ko binabalik balik yan sa casa pag na-reach ko na yung mileage requirement. Like i said, wala ako headaches dun sa dalawang units na yon and yung casa. Incidentally, this is why nagkaroon na rin ako ng suking service advisor.

Ang hindi ko lang nagustuhan out of all my experience when dealing with the casa is the Jazz CVT transmission. Backreading here i learned na sakit na sya talaga ng Jazz model na yun. Ang reco ni casa is palit buong assembly which is 300K (familiar story in the threads, yes i experienced this first hand as well) - shempre kahit sino di naman matutuwa dyan. The direction here is go surplus - and like i said, wala ako oras to deal with all of this in my spare time - marami pang mas importanteng bagay na kailangan ko paglagakan ng oras ko.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast