New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My car, photo shot with cell phone camera=). It's very comfortable almost like a sedan and quiet.

Salamat ulit sa mga pagbati!
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; January 26th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    My car, photo shot with cell phone camera=). It's very comfortable almost like a sedan and quiet.

Salamat ulit sa mga pagbati!
    sir , ano po ang average FC ng Innova with gasoline engine?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The car's information display said 8.5km per liter average, at the latest reading. I think it's accurate. But I won't lean too much on this initial FC since the manual says to break in the engine at the first 1000km. A more realistic FC may be obtained after this break-in period. My odometer is only at 600km.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; February 2nd, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    We got our Innova VVT-i, G MT today. We love the quiet demeanor and virtually smoke-less exhaust of a gasoline engine. This car's a pleasure to drive! (sorry there's no facility to attach a photo) we got the bronze mica metallic color.
    No doubt it's a good vehicle, altough Toyota managed really well to overcome the NVH and exhaust smoke issues with its D4-D engine. And at least the manual transmission is still easier to service than that archaic 4-speed automatic that kills a lot of power...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My office service is an Innova J MT Gas. Matipid sya at matulin in fairness, since mababa ang resale, maganda bumili ng secondhand. So, value is majority lost on 1st owners. I average 8-9km/l, which is impressive for a heavy footed like me. 500pesos lang gas ko at 53 per liter, Manila-Cabuyao and back.

Although mas malaki raw ang difference sa D4d, I'm perfectly fine with the gas variant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Innova 2.0 G VVT-i MT or Vios 1.5 G VVT-i AT?