New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    May honda crv ka or fortuner na gas.

Pangit diesel. Paparahin ka sa kalsada ng government para kwartahan.

Ireredline yung kotse mo para umitim ang usok

Mahal din maintenance ng diesel.

Nabasa ko sa dyaryo lumabas na facelift crv

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Yeah if you have a Crosswind or a Jeepney! But not if you have CRDi diesel which the MS, Everest have...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *XTO: Thanks for the inputs! laking tulong talaga mga infos na share nyo.

*water: Heheheh natawa ako sa sinabi mo bro! Ganun ba yun? hehehe
    Di kasi me fan ng CRV and Fortuner eh Anyway, let's see....hindi pa naman ngayon to...come 2010 (sana mga 1st quarter) Thanks din!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Oo totoo yun.

Dito sa lugar namin pupwesto yung agency ng smoke-belching. Ang gusto pa parahin eh yung bagong suv. Bakit hindi yung jeep at bulok na sasakyan.

Tapos pag itetest na broooooom.....itim ang usok

Try mo pa mag-antay ng bagong suv. Check mo din mga korean like hyundai kasi sila magaling sa crdi.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Montero and Everest ay 5+2 seater. Meaning pang maliit na bata ang last row. Masikip ang last row and medyo masakit sa tuhod and seating position.

If you need to seat max of 6 with no luggage look at the APV (seats 8) and Avanza (seats 7). Pasok sa budget. Take note that these 2 are not the best for highway driving. City driving ok sila.

Starex TCI is your best bet, followed by the Nissan Urvan. Both have dependable diesel engines that will last forever.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir if you can handle the size then go for the current Starex. It's styling alone sets it apart from the current people carrier segment.

I agree about the Montero being short in legroom for both 2nd and 3rd row seats, especially for peeps like me who are over 6 feet. But the value-for-moolah factor easily makes it the current favorite. If you choose this, get ready to be tossed around by sale agents who will give you tall tales about the wait list.

The Everest I think has a longer wheelbase which explains why it appears to have more legroom than the Montero. In that department it does have a bit of an edge. The novelty of its presence is still there especially with those larger looking, stylish rims. I just wish that Ford would leave the boxy look for a fresher, more updated exterior for 2010.

just my :twocents:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Why not wait a little longer.....

I think Mitsu is planning to launch the new fuzion Di-D early next year....

for me it is more economically appropriate rather than buying a grandis...

I think it will be priced at around 1.1m so may 200k ka pa for accesories like roof rack, running boards and an Entertainment package

but if you could not get rid of the buying itch and there is a need already....
    I would go for the montero if I were you....:thumbup:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Actually pang next year pa talaga yung plano namin Thanks for the heads up and you've given me a wider choice of vehicles!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Para sakin mas okay na yung starex..maganda sa looks,maluwag sa loob at ang makina ay okay..hataw na hataw..zooooom!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is what I love about the Starex. neat seating arrangement with airline-like seats.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ideal family Car/van/SUV for family of 4