1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Haha. Breaking!

Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    mahal din pala.

malaki din kita ng mekaniko.

mali ang spelling ng brake.

trololololol
    Yup, that's why there was a lot of debate (riot on some point) on what happened. As a kamag-anak, they kept pushing that they didn't charge the labor, which is a total bull considering the price of the parts and services they've given. I mean, 15k for registration. Seriously! But.. whatever :surrender:

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the price range of the different parts / services, is wide. it really depends on who and where the parts or services were obtained. some may say that you may have been ripped off, while others may say the price is about right. in my opinion, if you are happy and the car runs well, then you were not ripped off.
    many "accountants" fail to account for the labor. labor includes actual work time, waiting time, decision-making, worrying.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Socorro View Post

I know that this is a big :shocked2: And will probably make you do
    for a car that as you've said di naman masyado nagagamit, dami yata inayos/ni-repair. but from the items that i am familiar with, price is about just right. i presume canvass pa lang ito. maybe a mark-up of a few hundred pesos here and there. siguro sa pamasahe and sa pagod na lang yun. siguro naman di lahat yan eh nabili ng isang bilihan lang. he had to do some legwork pa rin. it's the big ticket items na medyo nakakataas kilay nga. like the stereo (except that it's already a decent sound setup), the tie rod bushing (pero pang-ilalim daw so baka di lang naman yan), and the registration. i had a car previously which i wasn't able to have registered for about 3 years din pero di naman inabot ng P15,000 even pinadaan ko pa sa third party. less than P6,000 nga lang if i remember right.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Grabe ang mahal ng stereo... A good 1-DIN Sony Xplod head unit featuring aux-in, MP3 and USB with speakers will cost less than 10k. Battery is overpriced... Big 3SM battery for our Revo costs just 3000 plus eh 1SM lang ang sayo. Not to mention the ridiculous cost of registration, lalo na at 1.6L compact sedan lang, kahit sabihing matagal hindi narehistro. Anyway, nagawa na at wala na tayo magagawa diyan. Let us hope you enjoy the car and maybe convert it to the facelifted "SiR body" look.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    halos lahat over price... pero mura yung repaint na P6000...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    halos lahat over price... pero mura yung repaint na P6000...
    Baka naman retouch lang? Ang matinong total repaint nasa 5 digits yan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^ baka 1 panel lang.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    mahal nga lahat... hehehe.. pero ok lang kay TS eh... ok na din...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    ^ baka 1 panel lang.
    Hood and/or roof lang. Pero diba kapag nakaiwan lang sa garahe dapat sariwang sariwa ang pintura?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Ano yung payment na worth 60k? Sa 15k na registration dapat tanggal na yung encumbered.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    may hinala ako may binubuong OTJ yan si mekaniko. Para dun talaga ang mga binili nya.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast