New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Oh well. At least hindi Chinese Car ang Hyundai. Kahit madami na complaints, hindi parin ganun kagrabe ang stigma..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's harsh, 3 hours of ownership and they would not replace the product.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    2 of my friends has i10 so far so good naman ang performance. being a Hyundai owner for me performance and looks ok sya after sales lang ang sablay.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    F*ck hyundai after sales service! )))

#Retzing

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    F*ck hyundai after sales service! )))

#Retzing
    Performance ok...looks subjective....durability palpak. Thats just me after owning two.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Oh well. At least hindi Chinese Car ang Hyundai. Kahit madami na complaints, hindi parin ganun kagrabe ang stigma..
    I believe Korean cars are much better than the Chinese made. Here's one story relayed to me:

Here in Khobar, KSA, my step dad brought his old Mitsu Galant for repair after having a small accident with our Kababayan. At the repairshop, he said to a Filipino repairman that he is planning to buy a Chinese-made car because it's cheap. He was told "nakikita nyo ba yung 2 china made na kotseng yun, ayun nag-uusap yung 2 may-ari kung sino sa kanila ang papayag kahuyin yung kotse nila, kasi walang pyesang makita". The repairman was mentioning about two identical Ghelee (?? I guess the name of the car), which were bought less than a year ago.

Back to Hyundai car, I also chanced to talk to an Indian taxi driver one time and asked him how Hyundai cars perform. First, I asked him how many years he's been a driver, he said almost one and a half decades already. So I asked him how does a Toyota car and a Hyundai vehicle perform, the only thing I remember is that Toyota are much expensive while the other are quite dependable on the road. He said Hyundai are okay.

Maybe he's right; I can see several Korean-made cars and SUVs plying along the roads of Saudi.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    in fact in Singapore taxi operators are now using Hyundai sonata as replacement for their old Toyota crown. maybe the distributor in Singapore is very supportive in terms of after sales service support. also if i'm not mistaken, when I was in the US a few weeks ago it seems their elantra warranty is extended to 10 years. I think its only HARI who need to change the strategy to improve after sales of all Hyundai units / models sold in PH before they loose their "loyal" and potential buyer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ok naman ang Hyundai cars, Marami nga ako nakikita dito sa ME na hyundai cars, also currently I am looking at this time for second hand car na hyundai accent M/T, minsan nakikita ko sa mga ads dito yung second hand cars/van na hyundai halos bago nila ibenta nasa umaabot ng 150k up na mga kms at yung sasakyan ng friend ko dito, hyundai elantra 160k kms na ang nasira lang sa car niya AC compressor.

Dito ok naman yung after sales service ng hyundai, kaya marami pa din bumili, sa ibang bansa o sa atin minsan hindi kaya proteksyunan ng gov yung mga customer pagdating sa mga rights, dito may laban ang customer sa mga ganyang problema lalo na sa pag claim ng warranty.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    in fact in Singapore taxi operators are now using Hyundai sonata as replacement for their old Toyota crown. maybe the distributor in Singapore is very supportive in terms of after sales service support. also if i'm not mistaken, when I was in the US a few weeks ago it seems their elantra warranty is extended to 10 years. I think its only HARI who need to change the strategy to improve after sales of all Hyundai units / models sold in PH before they loose their "loyal" and potential buyer.
    Comfort Taxi is Partly government owned, as most of the major businesses in Singapore. That's one of the reasons why the country is rich even when they have very low tax.

So if any car supplier tries to pull a fast one on Comfort they will also be trying to defraud the Singapore government. Baka di na sila makapagbenta ng vehicles sa Singapore kung lolokohin nila Comfort (CTPL).

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i think the current problem of the koreans is consistency in product manufacture quality.
    just look at the feedback here... some are good, some are not good..
    and i know of at least two acquaintances, whose complaint is not really on the car, but on the casa's service quality.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast