New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thingking of purchasing a prius or a used ct200h lexus...worth it kaya? I really love the shape of the prius..but ive seen a used ct lexus and its much more ***ier ..diko naman afford ang bnew and im buying a demo car...

Toyota Chatswood
    Last edited by ozcity; October 28th, 2013 at 04:57 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    Thingking of purchasing a prius or a used ct200h lexus...worth it kaya? I really love the shape of the prius..but ive seen a used ct lexus and its much more ***ier ..diko naman afford ang bnew and im buying a demo car...

Toyota Chatswood
    Double check how much warranty it has left, though I think Toyota/Lexus offers a separate, longer warranty for the battery. Toyota may have the most reliable hybrid batteries, but you can never be too sure.

The Prius is a very interesting and relaxing car to drive. Fantastic in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir niky i think prius and ct200 shares the same engine..i really love the interior of the ct..but price wise .yung brandnew prius is almost the same sa used 2012 model ct200..

Toyota Chatswood

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They do. And secondhand is nearly always a better deal than brand new. Like I said, best check the warranty coverage and battery warranty of the secondhand Lexus.

Alternatively, you could save even more by going secondhand Prius. But the Prius interior is kind of plasticky, if you can afford the Lexus and you like it... why not? At the very least, when you get tired of it, resale values for Toyota hybrids hold very steady, so you shouldn't lose too much after a year or two.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Hybrid car