New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hi fellow tsikoteers,
    we are to sell our 1993 liteace to a buyer in zamboanga city. saan ba may nag-ooffer ng service of transporting a car to zamboanga?

i heard mayroong diretsong shipping, at mayroon ring putol-putol na ro-ro. i prefer ung former, pero hindi ko pa alam kung paano.

thank you po.

onewaytrip

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Rolling cargo.

Just bring the car to the shipping office at the pier. Have the OR/CR photocopied already.

Sent to Cagayan de Oro City a Toyota Corolla GLi way back in 2002 via WGA. Paid something like P6,000+. If I remember right, fee is based rather on the car's dimension not the gross weight.

HTH.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Diretso ka nalang sa Eva Macapagal Port with the unit it is just beside Manila Hotel if you prefer Superferry.

I've tried sending a isuzu forward in Ozamis City via Superferry last 2 years ago, and i paid almost 16k for the frieght charges including 1 ticket for economy class. It took almost 2 days kasi nagstop-over pa sa Iloilo.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    you can get the hotline number of 2go sa site nila.
    I spent a little over 16K when I shipped my car here in Cebu.
    The charges will depend on the dimension of your ride.
    They have two types of service
    1. Rolling Cargo (without accompanying driver)
    2. RORO

Mas mura ata kung RORO.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    thanks guys.

i will just post these contact info from the 2go site (http://www.2go-freight.com.ph/):

hotline: +632 528-7400
    e-mail: freight*2GO.com.ph

onewaytrip

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    first things first.. dapat sure yung buyer na bibilhin talaga yung tsikot kasi it will be a big waste of time, money, effort and etc. baka mamaya pag dating ng zamboanga mag back out bigla yung buyer, (parang laguna to manila lang ang binyahe ah). hehehe!. pwede din mag bigay na kaagad siya ng downpayment. and the buyer should always shoulder the shipping fee db?

How do you send a car from Manila to Mindanao?