New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

i guess that means i've little choice but to stick to brand new cars huh? :|

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt

i guess that means i've little choice but to stick to brand new cars huh? :|
    well, depends on what you really want.

what's your budget ba?

well, if you're looking for a 2 yr old accord, i'd say 800,000 safe ka na. mga ganyan ang bentahan nila sa second hand market.

mga ganun din ata price ng civic RS (around 790,000 diba?).

just think it over many times. its kind of a big time investment.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbt,

Sometimes following your heart can be good also. Tignan mo ako, pagpasok ko sa used car dealer lot kita ko na agad yung Pajero. Na-in love na ako. Five minute test drive, a thourough checking then the next day downpayment na.

Hanggang ngayon nakangiti pa rin ako driving my 6 year old truck. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think for the accord 2000 mahirap i-reverse yung odometer kasi digital. I don't know kung may raket napa-atrasin ung milage. Pero since resourceful mga pinoy, pwede siguro di ko lang alam.

Ako din looking for a corona 97 exsior na ayos pa. Bin to a lot of buy and sell car lots and so far walang pumasa sa taste ko. Just like what all of you said, maganda nga, makintab, puno ng air freshener at armor all, pero kita na yung mga banga and dents, na parang rinetoke lang dun mismo.

Gudluck sa car hunt mo pre.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what i would normally advice when you're car shopping:

THE TEST DRIVE SAYS IT ALL

the mechanical condition is by far the most important trait of a car.

sometimes, looks can decieve. many would think that a shiny, dent less car is the best buy. but in my experience, most of the time, its not the case. i've tried driving really fresh cars from the outside, but when i take it for a test drive, i hear strange noises from the engine bay and chassis. i back out from these types of cars because i know these are potential pains in the ass.

but, lately, what i observed among 2nd hand car buyers is that they really put emphasis on the exterior looks, and not the mechanical condition.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saka magdala din ng mahusay na mekaniko or just a decent one , they can
    figure out just by listening to the motor and test drive is the last thing to do . maganda
    din kung walang tama ang body but concentrate sa mechanism .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto po swertihan lang po, kasi po kilala ng dad ko ang dealer ng FORD/MITSU dito, so nung naghahanap kami ng pick-up, pina timbre ng dad ko kung may nagpa trade-in. kasi po yan mga car dealer ay may mga used cars arm. so after some extensive searching... ay dumating na strada ayos na ayos 1 year and 6 months old sariwang sariwa! 20t on the odo. yung dating owner bumili ng expe. trade in niya strada.good for him and also good for me

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aling mga casa ba yung may trade-in or links to used-car dealers?

yung mga toyota and honda na casa na napuntahan ko wala daw silang trade-ins e...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pampanga po

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko pwede lang trade in if your car is less that 5 years old.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How do you hunt for and buy a second-hand vehicle?