New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    crush ko yang swift noon. it has a "ready to race" look. but when i had a chance to inspect one the trunk is just so tiny. and besides if you look under the hood the new jazz has way more power than swift, and even the old one does. the "ready to race" look always gets behind with the engine with more horses here goes that looks doesn't really says it all. what inside is more important. at gwapo din naman ang jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Siguro kung space ang hanap mo.....city na ako

Pero kung gusto mo medyo maporma na medyo may space pa rin.....Jazz na ko, go for the white, put ka ng spoilers
    dba mas malaki ang trunk ng jazz? ok ok ayaw mo nga pala ng hatchbacks

Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    dude konti nalang idadagdag mo para makakuha ng civic 1.8 MT
    pero its the "bare" civic. top end is better than bare model. you have more features and stuff. but it all depends to you though.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post

pero its the "bare" civic. top end is better than bare model. you have more features and stuff. but it all depends to you though.
    Well better have the fatter cake than the fatter icing. Fatter cake being the Civic and the high end Jazz the fatter icing. And the low end Civic is not that bare power everything rin naman... You can buy accessories later, but space and comfort you can never buy those again...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Jazz na.. check nyo ung C Magazine na May.. Jazz yung panalo sa total cost of ownership at sa features

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well better have the fatter cake than the fatter icing. Fatter cake being the Civic and the high end Jazz the fatter icing. And the low end Civic is not that bare power everything rin naman... You can buy accessories later, but space and comfort you can never buy those again...

amen brother..kaso magtataas na naman sila ng 10k next month..tsk tsk tsk..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by docxtian View Post
    ellow, im planning to buy a compact car...
    if you need a compact car w/ more space in mind consider getting a jazz.

courtesy of fitfreak.net

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks sa mga reply comment lang po... a high end jazz versus a low end civic... konti na nga lang idadagdag mo sa jazz my civic M/T ka na (P 8,000)... but i think best buy pa din ang jazz, considering dual airbags, 1.5L engine which is smaller and lighter so mas fuel efficient plus a paddle shift astig! and maporma din namn ang jazz

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Panalo Honda Jazz 1.5 AT, dami pwede upgrades nyan...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by docxtian View Post
    thanks sa mga reply comment lang po... a high end jazz versus a low end civic...konti na nga lang idadagdag mo sa jazz my civic M/T ka na (P 8,000)... but i think best buy pa din ang jazz, considering dual airbags...
    OT
    Imho we must compare the low end Civic to other cars without this added safety feature which compliment the seat belts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Honda Jazz 1.5 A/T vs. Suzuki Swift 1.5 A/T