New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    If i may suggest also, vios 1st gen,
    cheap to mantain and lumabas naman na ang 3rd gen,
    mas magmumura pa for the next few months and 1st gen.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get something at around 220K to 250K (maybe a 2003 to 2005 Vios, Altis or Civic) and the balance of your 300K budget, keep it for repairs, maintenance, insurance, etc.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Vios is rather cramped, both in cabin and trunk space. Performance, durability and fuel efficiency are fine though. If you are single and are looking for a mere appliance, then this would be good for you.

Otherwise I'd suggest something at least the size of an Altis. Since you have a baby, that means lots of stuff. And then when you have a toddler and another baby, that'll be loads of stuff!

And then, would it be hard for your wife to learn how to drive a manual? I've encountered many ladies who are quite skilled with the stick. I believe that would be a better choice than being limited to matic cars.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Kung kasya naman yung stroller (if you use one) sa trunk ng vios. Ok na yun. Medyo malayo ata yung work mo. Im assuming na makati banda kasi mrt. If so, vios talaga boto ko. Kasi masmatipid lalo na pagtraffic compared to bigger cars. Pero bagay sana sayo civic na SiR body. Pogi basta fresh pa ang paint at lowered and bagong wheels. Btw, may park and ride scheme sa trinoma. I think its still better than driving all the way. Tipid ka pa sa gas at masmabilis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12