New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Congrats on your new ride! How much was its price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From 824k to 589k (235k cash discount). Di na ako naghaggle masyado sa freebies kasi super dami ng nakapila. Buti na lang my bank’s PO was ready when our unit was “snatched” away sa isang client na kulang pa ang documents.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    buti di mo pinatos 1.2L ^_^
    Got the 1.5 kasi we want an a/t! And with it’s size, i think 1.5 is the right engine displacement.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Yahu! Sulit na 1.5AT sa 600k.
    Exact same model at color kung sakali nasa market ako ng Almera.
    Kamusta ride at driving sa city?
    I terms of comfort, upgrade siya from vios/mirage. The air-con is as what you expect from nissan. Number 1 should suffice even when loaded. FC is not yet known pero mukhang matipid naman considering na super traffic kahapon sa c-6. Siguro nasa 8-9 with heavy traffic...

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    I terms of comfort, upgrade siya from vios/mirage. The air-con is as what you expect from nissan. Number 1 should suffice even when loaded. FC is not yet known pero mukhang matipid naman considering na super traffic kahapon sa c-6. Siguro nasa 8-9 with heavy traffic...

worth every penny pala * less than 600k bro! swerte

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Finally! Got the Almera last night then had it blessed today! Decided to get it since the color we wanted arrived at the right time! Thanks to all who shared your opinion/stand. Very much appreciated! Happy driving everyone!

Congrats sir!!! You are one of the few na nagpa ikot ng pera sa economy... if you have the means to buy new car ito talaga maganda panahon due to huge discounts they are offering...

Able to ride almera with a friend of mine, s.a sa nissan bohol.... comfortable sa likod...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    One of my leads asked me for what to buy as an affordable daily driver. I told her to look into this Almera 1.5AT for less than 600k.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Finally! Got the Almera last night then had it blessed today! Decided to get it since the color we wanted arrived at the right time! Thanks to all who shared your opinion/stand. Very much appreciated! Happy driving everyone!

actual owner's review, please!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    actual owner's review, please!
    So far so good! Drives better than Vios/Mirage and the space, it's humongous! Got it with 25km on ODO and with just 1 day yesterday nsa 125km na! Kung hindi lang talaga sa bagyo nagrroad trip na sana kami dito sa Rizal. One thing I noticed is that it's NVH is actually good. You can't hear the engine noise inside the cabin. Mas tahimik sya compared sa mga direct competition. Nissan reputation to it's aircon is felt in this unit. Number 1 and half-cold temp setting would suffice even in a sunny afternoon. During my drive from the casa to our home last friday, I did turned off the aircon since super laming nga sya. Hopefully my next trip this week would make me know our Boogie (for Bughaw) better.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kamusta kilometers per liter ng almera both manual trans and matic?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    good buy na almera.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast