New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda Tribute 2.3... test drive as many as you can, nalang... and then you'll definitely end up getting the Tribute. :lol:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bka meron jan naka tribute 2.3 feedback naman on the km/l.. tnx

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sa looks, XTRAIL ako.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the mazda tribute looks like a trimmed down expedition or medium-sized SUV kapag una sa likod mo tinignan, pero pagpunta mo sa harap, compact SUV lang pala. the body is not proportional opinyon ko lang naman.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Go for the Mazda tribute. I did. After of course driving all three vehicles, including the CRV. Fuel consumption - first 5,000 km - 6-6.5 km/L city, 7-8 km/l hiway; beyond 5,000 km - 6.5 pa rin city but hiway improved to 7.5-8.5.
    Escape - best suspension and best drive of the three/four but insides and dash boring and got the chance to drive a friends vehicle and just got 4-5.5 km/l city driving. Also 40-50 lbs heavier than the tribute and has the widest body of all.
    Xtrail - best fuel consumption and largest storage of the four and better looking but insides are again a turn off especially the dash (my opinion). Sirain din daw ang 4 by 2.
    CRV - too common and so and so features. high fuel consumption likewise
    As for my tribute - good suspension (one of my priorities coz I have a bad back), sunroof a big plus factor, "acceptable" fuel consumption, really helpful puddle lamps, great ride overall
    My only comments - super cool aircon - have to adjust the thermostat once in a while(I think you may have read about this), kambyo sa likod ng steering wheel (got used to it after two weeks), slightly wider body than the crv or xtrail - making it quite difficult in narrow iskinitas, no mudguards (11 K kung magpapalagay ka sa dealer.)
    Hope I was able to help.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    True that, about the CR-V 2.0 fuel consumption... it's guzzly.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Help! What is best to buy?