1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ford Escape

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    you better test drive...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pampagulo lang po, the base sorrento! hehe.search mo na lang,dami threads here recommending it,pasok pa sa budget :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    escape for me. try also the tucson

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    pampagulo lang po, the base sorrento! hehe.search mo na lang,dami threads here recommending it,pasok pa sa budget :D
    yup.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AFAIK, the Tribute has only one variant, a 3.0 V6 FWD. Only the Escape has a 2.3-liter 4. This is a great buy given the value for money. The 880K Tucson may also be worth the look, but hopefully it's also a diesel. I actually like the Hyundai's looks - cuter than all but the RAV. The CR-V 2.4 now has a 5-speed automatic, beating all the others by a gear. This is the one to buy if you have extra.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Test drove these units already and I would suggest the Tribute 2.3L. However, Im not sure in its consumption. Nice audio control on the steering wheel

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Based on feedback, malakas fuel consuption ng Ford Escape and mababa resale value. Try mo din yun Kia Sorento! Trip ko din yun eh. Sabi ng iba, ok daw reviews ng Hyundai Tucson pero di ko trip looks nito. Mas maganda if you can test drive the units before making your final decision. Malaking investment din yan. Good luck!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    also tignan mo rin ang aftermarket maintenance convenience of all your choices kasi i heard there are bad rumors regarding the poor service ng mga casas ng mazda, honda in their warranty claimings naman. but it's just me, pero wala namang mawawala sa pag-research ng mga aftermarket support ng each brand di ba. don't rely on the looks and product features alone.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    also tignan mo rin ang aftermarket maintenance convenience of all your choices kasi i heard there are bad rumors regarding the poor service ng mga casas ng mazda, honda in their warranty claimings naman and others. but it's just me, pero wala namang mawawala sa pag-research ng mga aftermarket support ng each brand di ba. don't rely on the looks and product features alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help! What is best to buy?