New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Accord's really nice, looks kinda well maintained too. A relative of ours had a 1995 Accord EXi in exactly this color, and also with the manual. We borrowed it for a couple of Baguio trips back in the late 90s. We were able to make a midnight return trip from Baguio in just 2 hours! My dad shared that this one actually performed better than our own 1997 Accord VTi A/T, the manual transmission negating the extra punch afforded by the VTEC engine. I personally recommend this, just as long as you are OK with the fact that fuel efficiency is, of course, not like a 1.6.

The three Lynx's all look very fresh. All of them are worthy of a visit as long as they're manual. The first one though has an advantage, being the top of the line Ghia variant which has dual airbags, ABS and I think also leather seats. The extra perks are irrelevant though, if the other two are in much better condition, with much lower mileage, both of which are much more important considerations.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *tantra2gadget - Since consider mo na rin yung Accord, tingnan mo tung nakita ko sa Sulit. Medyo mas bago-bago pa. Check mo kung maayos inside & out.

1999 Honda Accord VTi-L MT - http://sulit.com.ph/7594205

May mga Ford Lynx ako nakikita sa Sulit na mga 150k lang yung price.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Good morning mga ka Tsikoters,were planning to stay for good na in Gensan and i dont know if ituloy ko pagbili ko car dito luzon?
    Mahirap po ba magship ng car pag 2nd hand na binili papunta mindanao?
    How about legalities if newly bought lng ang car at or/cr,deed of sale ok nb yun to travel or ship the car by cargo services?
    Or should i purchase my plan to buy car sa Gensan or Davao city na mataas masyado bentahan ng 2nd hand cars?
    Help po

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tantra2gadget View Post
    Good morning mga ka Tsikoters,were planning to stay for good na in Gensan and i dont know if ituloy ko pagbili ko car dito luzon?
    Mahirap po ba magship ng car pag 2nd hand na binili papunta mindanao?
    How about legalities if newly bought lng ang car at or/cr,deed of sale ok nb yun to travel or ship the car by cargo services?
    Or should i purchase my plan to buy car sa Gensan or Davao city na mataas masyado bentahan ng 2nd hand cars?
    Help po
    I suppose you can just buy here, then drive it to GenSan via RORO. There shouldn't be any problem with this. Basta naman you have proof of ownership, then you shouldn't be having any problem with legalities.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    How about gastos po within the trip pag Roro?
    Magkano po kaya aabutin pati bayad sa roro and other fees?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Chief tantra2gadget,

I would suggest to have your car just shipped (cargo) to Gensan than to use RoRo. Yes, you might save at least 2K on the expenses, but having those long hours of driving plus added wear and tear of your car is really a pain... I use to bring cars to Visayas and opted (after comparing the expenses and hassles) to just ship them due to inconvenience of the RoRo. Scenery and adventure is really good though, if you plan on sight seeing.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Chief tantra2gadget,

I would suggest to have your car just shipped (cargo) to Gensan than to use RoRo. Yes, you might save at least 2K on the expenses, but having those long hours of driving plus added wear and tear of your car is really a pain... I use to bring cars to Visayas and opted (after comparing the expenses and hassles) to just ship them due to inconvenience of the RoRo. Scenery and adventure is really good though, if you plan on sight seeing.
    Sir what Cargo Company po nagship ng car?
    How much po amount if ipa cargo?
    Aabot po ba ng 10-20k?
    Ok na po ba ang mga documents na kasama like orig OR/CR,Deed of Sale ng binilihan ko i present pag nagpaship ng car?
    Wala na po ba ibang hahapin if complete dala ko yung mga documnts na yun sa shipping company na pagpapashipan ng car?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir tantra2gadget,

I shipped my car thru Aboitiz 2go. Usually, the price depends on the model, dimensions and year of the car. When I shipped a sentra b14 to Iloilo, it usually cost about 15K, plus the Arrastre and PPA fee which is about P900. Though you have to make the reservations first thru their hotline numbers 5287400, 5287000, 5287171, 5548777. You may visit their website for more details. Thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Help/Suggestions 120-130k Budget for my first Car