New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bogsingbagsik View Post
    Hi again,

Thinking of getting a brand new unit na lang. Went to nissan and mitsubishi earlier and they both have promo discounts.

4x2 EL AT is 1.139m and 4x2 GLS AT is 1.15m

I like both of their looks but I only have driven the Navara. I liked its acceleration and riding comfort but I can't compare them since Mitsubishi does not allow test drives currently. Would love to get your thoughts

I prefer the low compression engine on the Mitsubishi. This have lower engine vibration.
    Smaller steering radius-better city pickup truck
    Stability control and Brake assist.
    Bigger discount too

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Thanks. Need to check those features. Does the Strada have better safety features too?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks. Need to check those features. Does the Strada have better safety features too?
    download their brochures. confirm the availability of the stability control and the BA with your sales rep.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Seems to be that stability control and traction control is standard equipment on all stradas according to the brochure but the navaras only have them on the EL 4x4 and VL models only.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Decided to get the Strada Bigger discount so it became cheaper than the Navara. Also better specs/features for me

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Decided to get the Strada Bigger discount so it became cheaper than the Navara. Also better specs/features for me
    Congrats. How does it drive vs the navarra? Steering, nvh and acceleration

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Congrats. How does it drive vs the navarra? Steering, nvh and acceleration
    Still waiting for the release Only got the chance to start the engine so I can't say yet. But I feel the Navara is a tad better with nvh

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Still waiting for the release Only got the chance to start the engine so I can't say yet. But I feel the Navara is a tad better with nvh
    Maybe it will get better when it gets "broken in" I think medyo pumino ung tunog ni navara ni erpats after awhile or more likely nasanay lang kami sa tunog. Anyways congratulations with the purchase.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Narelease na ba ung unit mo? If not, better to check the cost of maintaining the pickup. PMS of Navara is every 10k/6 months while 5k/3 months naman for Strada. That was. The dealbreaker for us last 2017. Got the Navara and still enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    Narelease na ba ung unit mo? If not, better to check the cost of maintaining the pickup. PMS of Navara is every 10k/6 months while 5k/3 months naman for Strada. That was. The dealbreaker for us last 2017. Got the Navara and still enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to their website, its distance based.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast