Aug 2004
    consider this... early to mid 90's Nissan Sentra ECCS
    EFI
    16valve
    all power

OT: meron ako nakita 50k daw or swap sa motorbike - 93 Sentra ECCS

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kailangan mo i-expect na may repairs kang gagawin sa mga second hand kaya kia pride is the best choice. I think ito rin ang best if you want to learn more about cars.

^^ok yung nasa taas kung talagang 50k (nissan eccs). just make sure the papers are good

eto yung favorite kong pride hehe:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I am assuming that with 100K budget as well as the condition of the car it could get, you are 100% ready with the series of cumulative expenses you may incur from maintenance and repairs. Not only that, be ready and anticipate all the hassles it may give you as you'll spend majority of your free time in repair shop and sometimes in the middle of the road.

Owning a car regardless of its condition and age entails great responsibility and of course " financial capabilities"

Ask your dad if he is also willing to shoulder the repair and other possible expenses. Otherwise , you've just accepted a burden.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    eto yung favorite kong pride hehe:

eto na ngayon yan bro....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/655982/8

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    with that kind of budget meron ka parin makukuha gaya nga ng sabi nila a b13 and b14 NISSAN you can find but be very carefull with that price range cause some seller they giving it in a lower price but after a week or month then your head ache will start kasi dun na mag lalabasan ung mga tinatagong sira ng car but anyway there's a relliable seller naman which you can trust and true to their words....good luck na lang sa pag hahanap mo bro..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
help: looking for 2nd hand car, budget 100k