New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwedeng-pwede din ang Mazda 323 sa budget nya alam ko nasa 80K pataas ang presyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jvm13 View Post
    i'd go for an 80's benz na diesel..marami ang nasa price range na ganyan, specifically the 200D's...Just a suggestion, tipid kasi sa diesel and 200D..
    Nakupo ganyan ang first car na binigay sakin. 1977 na 300D (imbis na yung 1994 rayban Galant). Kung newbie ka sa sasakyan, the experience will not be that pleasant.

Change oil lang hindi ko alam gawin (kasi iba korte ng oil filter and wala pa kong service manual). And with what little knowledge I had on servicing cars back then, the little niggles started to frustrate me.

I literally cried sa sobrang inis ko dun sa Benz. Nag-brand new na Kia ako after a year (yun lang ang afford that time).

Pero nung nadevelop na yung kaalaman ko sa sasakyan, bumalik na ko dun sa W123.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    konting dagdag na lang yang budget mo, corolla small body na yan ah... imo, my choice. next is the sentra w/ b13. luma, but still worth a second look especially kung malinis tignan...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    you actually have 4 very good choices with that budget, if you know where to look and are very patient with your selection process. tip: don't confine your hunting within metromanila only. try some nearby provinces like bulacan/laguna.

1. toyota corolla 1989-1992 XL or XE. even some GL's are within 100k.
    2. mitsubishi lancer 1989-1992 EL, GLX. Some GLXi's can be had for 100k also.
    3. nissan sentra 1993-96 JX, LEC and some super saloons.
    4. kia pride 1991-1999, though personally this would be my last choice

i'd stay away from daihatsu charades. i had one before, even as far back as 1999 parts were hard to come by. imagine having one today. no offense to charade fans, i'm just stating my personal experience.

if you had a little more budget i'd offer to sell you my glxi, hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmm. salamat for all you input. although i had a hard time finding out what some of you were talking about hehe, eh kasi naman i had no idea what a sentra w/ b13, or mitsu lancer singkit are (i had to ask my friends), ayos dn na pampawiden ng knowledge.

i think i'll tell my dad to look for a kia pride gtx. parang yun na ata ang pinaka sensible choice.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... most logical choice yan talaga sa budget. Especially since the low parts, maintenance and fuel costs will help you save up for a better car in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Sentra B13 (JX, LEC and old Super Saloon body) myself, as it was one of the first cars we had, and very nice to drive, but with your limited budget and experience, fixing a compact car, especially one with a ten plus year old carburator (ah, memories), isn't something you'd like doing every weekend.

Compacts like the Sentra, 323, Corolla and Lancer are nice cars, but those in your price range will need lots of maintenance, spare parts and tender, loving care. Save up nalang after the Kia for a more recent model.
    Last edited by niky; October 13th, 2006 at 01:12 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kaya na ang B13 Super Saloon sa budget... along anonas st nga eh... may nagbebenta 92 Sentra Super Saloon 99K lang negotiable pa ang price.

kaya din ang mga 96-97 323 LX all power. i saw one sa internet mga 95K lang.

LEC (non PS) and 323 LX (non all power) are of course cheaper.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    kaya na ang B13 Super Saloon sa budget... along anonas st nga eh... may nagbebenta 92 Sentra Super Saloon 99K lang negotiable pa ang price.

kaya din ang mga 96-97 323 LX all power. i saw one sa internet mga 95K lang.

LEC (non PS) and 323 LX (non all power) are of course cheaper.

yup bro.. kita ko din yan sa anonas.. mura nga..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    buy and sell pa yun... means you can get a pretty much better deal in private party selling their rides. ;)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Pero malaking bagay pa rin when you consider that replacement parts for the Pride are something like 1/2 to 1/3 the price of similar replacements for those cars.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
help: looking for 2nd hand car, budget 100k