New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyadestroya View Post
    how about yun daihatsu charade? magkano yun?

mas cute sa pride eh. the pride's look makes me squirm, and hassle makita sa school. hehe.
    See for yourself:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/655982/8

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hmmm, so talagang Kia Pride lang ang best choice? Sabagay, kung may extra money rin na matitira, okay lang rin siguro.

How about the other cars happy_gilmore suggested? magkano bagsak nun mga yun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by putalittlemore View Post
    wow, ang ganda! but i doubt i'll have the money to do those mods. but yeah, i get the idea, a kia pride can be made to look great.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kick ass ang kia pride nyan. .

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nissan Sentra 1.6 SGX....year 1990. All power. Depending on the maintenance of the owners, this model today sells for between 50k - 90k. Be wary of the low-end price range dahil siguradong marami ka pang aayusin dito.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Problem with 90' Sentras and Californias is rust. The square edge fenders are prone to this, and it's hard finding a model without bubbles or rusting. The Pride's rust-proofing isn't state-of-the-art, either, but they're newer cars, so it's not as big a problem.

And there's less metal to rust, in the first place.

Otherwise, they're okay cars, getting hard to maintain, as the GA engines in the older Sentras aren't exactly the same as the 16V GA16 that Nissan used here until late 2000.

But the condition of cars you get at that price range isn't that good. My in-laws have one, and it's definitely seen much much better days, being a 16 year old car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee View Post
    if i were you...kunin mo 100K or patago mo muna....ipon ka pa konti.
    Best advice given since any car bought at that price will be needing repairs. Also since the poster has no job funds for repairs may become an issue, specially if major repairs are needed.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kia Pride GTX.

The sedans with the bigger engine, alloy wheels, power front windows, power antennae, four speaker audio, 5 seatbelts.

May makukuha ka niyan na pasok sa budget mo. Some were even equipped with automatic transmission.

Cheap to buy, cheap to maintain.

Iyan ang pang-alternate ng pinsan ko sa BMW niya. Pero LX sedan lang yung sa kanya.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i'd go for an 80's benz na diesel..marami ang nasa price range na ganyan, specifically the 200D's...Just a suggestion, tipid kasi sa diesel and 200D..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sir, hindi ba pwedeng iconsider yung mazda 323 sedax gen1 LX (1993-1995) the picture? I think market price for this model is around 70-90K.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
help: looking for 2nd hand car, budget 100k