New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Magtest drive ka. Relax at ifeel mo pag nasa loob ka ng kotse. Wag mo harurutin.

Pero sa choices mo sa personal experience ko eh mas marami may gusto ng jazz. Yung tatlo barkada ko naka altis pero binenta after ilan years at bumili ng jazz. Kaya pati ako napapaisip bumili ng jazz pero test drive ko muna.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Lalo kung A/T pipiliin nya mas ok kung i-test drive nya lahat kasi iba't ibang type din ng A/T.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    Lalo kung A/T pipiliin nya mas ok kung i-test drive nya lahat kasi iba't ibang type din ng A/T.
    Right on! Mayrun traditional torque converter AT, continuous variable (CVT), dual-clutch (DCT), at yung automated manual ng Peugeot.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    i was in the same dilemma before as you. first car din, pero between jazz and ecosport lang pinagpilian ko. my criteria before was based on looks lang hehe. i really wanted the ecosport but the waiting time for an available unit back then was at least 2 months. i ended up buying the jazz instead. no regrets naman so far.

you may also want to factor in the cost of maintaining the car, and fuel efficiency. there are many helpful threads here in tsikot where you can get that information. just be patient searching and reading.

good luck to you in choosing your first car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my wife and I bought a Jazz last year and we never regretted it up to now. our other choice was the Altis. one of the reasons we chose the Jazz bec we wanted a TOTL model. the Altis 2.0L is above 1M na so we got the TOTL Jazz at below 1M

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deleted. double post.
    Last edited by Harvey; August 4th, 2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: double post

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    edited double post po
    Last edited by Harvey; August 4th, 2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: double post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12