New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hello. I am asking for inputs on deciding which to get. I am looking at MT models only.
    So I am choosing between the 3:
    1. Ertiga 1.4 GL MT - 759k
    2. Avanza 1.3 E MT - 764k
    3. Mobilio 1.5 E MT - 817k

Sayang walang diesel sa class ng ganoong vehicles.
    Ridiculous naman presyo ng innova.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Chevrolet Spin is Diesel Engine. If budget is not an issue go with Mobilio.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    discontinued na daw yung spin. interested nga ako doon, pero sabi ng chevrolet wala na daw.

Is the price premium for mobilio worth it, considering their MT model is the lowest model.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    You are choosing between those three brands. Namely, Suzuki, Toyota and Honda. The best way thing to do is, Test Drive those three model. Then you may able to decide, which will suit your taste, your style and your budget. You may compare those three, by their comfortability, good windshield visibility, handling and performance when driving. Know each of their basic and safety features. And think ahead which of these three brand and model will be practically easy and economically affordable to maintain in the long run, after 5 years.

Starmobile Up+

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If mobilio is considered, wait for the updated mobilio, better dash.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    You are choosing between those three brands. Namely, Suzuki, Toyota and Honda. The best way thing to do is, Test Drive those three model. Then you may able to decide, which will suit your taste, your style and your budget. You may compare those three, by their comfortability, good windshield visibility, handling and performance when driving. Know each of their basic and safety features. And think ahead which of these three brand and model will be practically easy and economically affordable to maintain in the long run, after 5 years.

Starmobile Up+
    good idea.
    i did this. and i immediately wrote off my favorite choice then, because the center console kept rubbing me sore on the right lower leg.
    i also crossed off one choice another time, because my big feet kept stepping onto each other because the foot space was cramped. ( i got the AT instead; no more foot banggaan because of one less pedal to work at.)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Sakto ka dito! Do the math at the end... Good luck!

DRIVE Season 3, episode 1 - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    among the three, i like the ertiga's look the best.
    however, mobilio is the most premium in this segment.
    avanza's a toyota.... however, i still find everything weird in the looks department. i also do not like the interiors.

imho.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    among the three, i like the ertiga's look the best.
    however, mobilio is the most premium in this segment.
    avanza's a toyota.... however, i still find everything weird in the looks department. i also do not like the interiors.

imho.
    Amongst the 3,- here is my ranking :

1. Ertiga - best fit in form and function
    2. Avanza - close 2nd - improved but not quite there
    3. Mobilio - far far 3rd - A Honda, yes. But, IMO, a reincarnation of the 2004 City[looks weird to me]... A force fit in a Jazz platform(?)

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    A force fit in a Jazz platform(?)
    The Mobilio is based on the Brio... Although it shares engine with the Jazz/City...

The Honda Shuttle (not available locally) uses the Fit platform.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast