New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    sir, comfy po sobra ang strada. just compare it to other pick-up brands in which you are telling na natural lang sa pick-up ang matagtag.

try mo po muna itest drive both and compare bago ka kumuha. kung saan po kayo masaya, doon po kayo.
    Cool. mukhang all roads are leading there na... hehe...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Damn... Reading a lot here makes you think and think... Never realized how hard it is to choose 1 car... Just saw the Tucson and it ain't bad.... Now this really sucks.... haha.. guess it would be alright to ask a million questions and think more that twice releasing a cool million.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako sinama mo na Tucson pampagulo na yan...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Haha... Oo nga sir Tidus magulo na talaga isip. hehe.. Hirap kapag walang definitive use... Anyway, I still think I'm striking gold or can't go wrong with a Strada, but again as I mentioned it's nice to look at all possiblities before saying bye bye to money

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Right study them carefully. The #1 reason to buy a specific car is NEEDS. Define your needs first then you can decide better. Basta tangalin mo na yung used Fortuner. Its now Strada vs Tucson.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The new Tucson looks cool but is gas-fed, for now. The CRDI would be the better buy if you can wait for it.

Is the Fortuner G the 2.7 VVTi variant? Nice ride but expect higher operating cost expected for a mid-size gas SUV.

The GLX Strada is the proverbial bang-for the-back vehicle given what it can offer compare to its peers. Pick-ups can also be a "family car", to some anyway.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    The new Tucson looks cool but is gas-fed, for now. The CRDI would be the better buy if you can wait for it.

Is the Fortuner G the 2.7 VVTi variant? Nice ride but expect higher operating cost expected for a mid-size gas SUV.

The GLX Strada is the proverbial bang-for the-back vehicle given what it can offer compare to its peers. Pick-ups can also be a "family car", to some anyway.
    Yup - that's what they said.. kaso it might take a bit longer which is actually not a bad thing since we still have running autos.

yup. that Fortuner variant.

BTW - not advertising it or anything, just in case you know anyone interested in it... hehe.. it's selling for 950k pero nego plus it looks really good.. in pics atleast.. haha... But this option is out for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12