New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    the car was encumbered.. kaya nung pinatanggal yung encumbered nung matapos bayaran.. nag issue nang bagong Certificate of Registration.. kaya 2017 ang nakalagay na date sa CR.
    Thanks, I just learned today na malamang ito nga yung nangyari. I'll ask the dealer and owner to confirm it this weekend para safe.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the important numbers are the engine and body numbers. they should always match.

the other numbers you are worried about, are probably clerical errors and can be corrected.

my opinion.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Magkaiba conduction sticker number at plate number.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How are you able to register a vehicle that is in previous owner's name? ... LTO will ask for an authorization letter now ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    How are you able to register a vehicle that is in previous owner's name? ... LTO will ask for an authorization letter now ...
    i have been renewing registration of cars not in my name, for several years now.
    no questions asked.
    one just has to listen and respond to when the owner's name (not mine) is announced over the loudspeaker, to go to window X, to pay...

well... there is one question...
    "may EWD ba ito, sir?"
    "meron po. heto po..."
    Last edited by dr. d; August 23rd, 2018 at 12:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help! Car is registered this year, but Certificate and Receipt info don't seem to match.