The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me:

1. Lancer EX GLS

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ganda din ung jazz na yellow sir... pero parang mas sulit ung lancer ex lalu na nung dito na ginawa lumaki discount...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hello sirs

Went to the Auto Focus Motorshow and compared the cars that I wanted
    Prices they gave me were almost the same from what I inquired in Q.Ave

What puzzled me though was the price for the Lancer Ex GLS given to me was Php 1,050,000. I mentioned that there were guys who said that I could get it for less than Php 900,000. They did mention about a discount but still gave me the Php 1m+ price.

Can anyone suggest/PM me a dealer/SA for Mitsubishi? I can't seem to get that price you guys are all quoting.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Go direct to casa and ask how much cash discount they give for cash purchase/ bank PO transaction.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblueyes View Post
    Hello sirs

Went to the Auto Focus Motorshow and compared the cars that I wanted
    Prices they gave me were almost the same from what I inquired in Q.Ave

What puzzled me though was the price for the Lancer Ex GLS given to me was Php 1,050,000. I mentioned that there were guys who said that I could get it for less than Php 900,000. They did mention about a discount but still gave me the Php 1m+ price.

Can anyone suggest/PM me a dealer/SA for Mitsubishi? I can't seem to get that price you guys are all quoting.
    Depende po yata sa cardealer po yan. Iba iba ng promo, discounts at freebies. You got pm po :D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Help in buying a new car!