New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    How much ang budget? 2M?

Get the Santa Fe, yung pinakamahal. Bagay sa babae, lalo na kung maganda ka

Pwede rin Tucson, pwede na sa'yo yung T2.0 Limited kasi di mo naman siguro kailangan ng 0-100km/h in 8 seconds ng CRDi mura pa 1.488M lang yun Tucson T2.0 tapos balita ko may 100K discount pa.

Yung Sportage / Sorento brothers, pwede rin kaso masyadong pang lalaki ang design.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; January 10th, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thank you so much for all those who shared their comments & opinion! Narrowed down my choices to Santa Fe, Sonata, & Focus. Dont know what still to pick

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for all those who shared their comments & opinion! Narrowed down my choices to Santa Fe, Sonata, & Focus. Dont know what still to pick

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Santa Fe, I think it looks too big and mature for you. Same with the Sonata, masyado rin panlalaki. So that leaves us the Focus (hatchback I suppose?) Yan maganda pang-babae. Not saying it's a girl car, because it's not, pero it fits a girl better than the Sonata & Santa Fe.

Kinda weird that you said you preferred SUVs nung una pero you were down to those three choices wherein only one of them is an SUV. Pero what do I know. Hehe.

Not considering the 1.5V Jazz? IMO it's the only car that fits you so well. It's versatile, has an exceptionally large interior and it's easy to drive as well. Has funky colors to pick from, too (orange anyone?)

Sunroof... I'd rock that, kung ikkeep ko yung car for just 5-6 years. Pero if I plan to keep it for a decade, sakit lang sa ulo yan (probable leaks.. cracks... etc.)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kung kaya naman, sa Sta Fe na. Mas malaki, advantage ka sa kalsada kesa sedan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    By the way, not considering the Forester 2.0XS? Has a Sunroof too

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, not considering the Forester 2.0XS? Has a Sunroof too

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    suv nalang para mas kaya ang flood

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Consider kung nasan yung intake.

Mamaya SUv nga pero nasa bumper portion naman, wala rin