New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Kung mura why not. But you have to do some legwork. Kung ako, I'll try to contact the first and second owner to confirm. Prepare new deed of sale etc. How much sir? What engine? Model?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why an EG when you can opt for an EK?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    am curious, anong usual rate ng ganitong service?
    Dagdag na cost lang nya sa akin ay less than 1.5k para sa pag peke ng dalawang id.

Kaibigan ko yung “the guy”. Sya ang taga ayos ko ng mga paperworks related sa oto and bike.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Dagdag na cost lang nya sa akin ay less than 1.5k para sa pag peke ng dalawang id.

Kaibigan ko yung “the guy”. Sya ang taga ayos ko ng mga paperworks related sa oto and bike.
    I would like to request that you don't leave this forum, ever! Someone might need your service... rather, the services of "the guy".

If I may ask, what can be done to a motorcycle wherein the official papers are already lost or is not totally registered? According to the "owner", he has no idea about the history of the motorcycle so he isn't sure if this was registered before or not

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I would like to request that you don't leave this forum, ever! Someone might need your service... rather, the services of "the guy".

If I may ask, what can be done to a motorcycle wherein the official papers are already lost or is not totally registered? According to the "owner", he has no idea about the history of the motorcycle so he isn't sure if this was registered before or not
    Kung lost, pwede pagawa ng bago. Pero kailangan ata bayaran yung mga years na hinde na rehistro.

Kung never registered, mahirap na daw gawaan ng papel.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Kung lost, pwede pagawa ng bago. Pero kailangan ata bayaran yung mga years na hinde na rehistro.

Kung never registered, mahirap na daw gawaan ng papel.
    Thank you for your time. I'll tell my friend about this.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post
    do not buy it. find a better documented civic.
    how much po ang pagbabalik sa original height ang lowered car? honda civic lxi 99 po ang model. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sir, nakabili ka na ba? how was it? did you change engine from carb to injection type?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12