New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince1417 View Post
    After 3 months of stressful searching and weighing of my options. I finally bought a 2nd hand 2015 Mazda 3 1.5 L for 600T.
    It is casa maintained and has 15t Mileage. Owner is the former chief of LTO here in iloilo so the whole process went kinda smooth. Vehicle is in almost brand new condition with no scratches and dents at all, as it is rarely used.

I can’t believe I finally did it as this is my first major purchase. I also bought it in cash as I have issues with long term commitments, and a loan is a scary one.
    Along with marriage.

Thank you guys for the advices! And all knowledgeable inputs along the way! More power to each and every one.

I actually been here in this forum for 2 yrs, and it took me that long to decide and grow some balls to buy lol
    Grats on the good find, sir! Enjoy the Mown3rship!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Congrats, pero parang ang mahal ng kuha mo sir, considering it's the 1.5L.
    Thanks sir!
    Before deciding to purchase I’ve compared it to Philkotse, olx and Fb market prices sir halos 620-680T din yung prices nila, with a few even going further north heheh �� i could be wrong though pero nabili ko na e tinawaran ko na yan ng 70t. 2.0 is a scary thought for me because of the techs esp the istop. Kahit si Sir Uly ng carguideph medyo nahirapan. So hindi ako nag go sa 800t for the 2.0 R.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Grats on the good find, sir! Enjoy the Mown3rship!!!!

Thanks as always sir! Your unconditional guidance and support to mazda owners are truly appreciated. And now i might need more of it

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if it is as "almost brand new condition" as TS thinks, i would probably approve of TS's purchase.

but i am curious.
    why did owner sell it?
    He rarely uses it since he bought his jimny a year ago as he said it is much simplier and better fit for an old retired guy like him. Yung anak nya lang gumagamit ng mazda 3 who works at Ford. They’re also eyeing to add an suv in their home.

It is like brand new minus the total new smell.

Nonetheless he already paid for the stiff depreciation cost for us money pinchers. And 40% less is more than enough for 3 yrs. 20% the first year then 10% for the next ones.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks as always sir! Your unconditional guidance and support to mazda owners are truly appreciated. And now i might need more of it
    Anytime, sir. Looks like you snagged a well cared one. When buying USED, numbers count but I always put a bit more weight on condition & care history.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    He rarely uses it since he bought his jimny a year ago as he said it is much simplier and better fit for an old retired guy like him. Yung anak nya lang gumagamit ng mazda 3 who works at Ford. They’re also eyeing to add an suv in their home.

It is like brand new minus the total new smell.

Nonetheless he already paid for the stiff depreciation cost for us money pinchers. And 40% less is more than enough for 3 yrs. 20% the first year then 10% for the next ones.
    it's a good buy.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's a good buy.
    Thanks sir!!! I think I should have faith on my over-research as well coz I really didn’t see anything below 600t. Esp not here in iloilo

Maybe the 50t plus mileage ones.

I’ve viewed a lot of 2ndhand cars during the process and not one them was able to let me go of my hard earned money. And this one just went surprisingly smooth, either it’s because of the trustworthy owners or I finally got really tired of what I was repeatedly and stressfully doing for the last 3 months.

Or... it came ultimately from trusting what my gut feels.

The final choices were a brand new city vx at 1m for financing over this.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks sir!!! I think I should have faith on my over-research as well coz I really didn’t see anything below 600t. Esp not here in iloilo

Maybe the 50t plus mileage ones.

I’ve viewed a lot of 2ndhand cars during the process and not one them was able to let me go of my hard earned money. And this one just went surprisingly smooth, either it’s because of the trustworthy owners or I finally got really tired of what I was repeatedly and stressfully doing for the last 3 months.

Or... it came ultimately from trusting what my gut feels.

The final choices were a brand new city vx at 1m for financing over this.
    Divine Hand I sense.Help! Buying 2ndhand 2016 Mazda 3 2.0 HB for 850t or brand new Mazda 2v+ HB?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345