New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *dhisky - nakapili ka na ba? Na test drive mo na ba yung Fiesta Trend at City E? You might as consider the Vios E as a third option.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    With the exception of the City VX+, most TOTL sub-compacts are priced between 830k to 900k. As they say, it all boils down to preference.

Vios 1.5G - 862k
    City VX - 890k
    Fiesta 1.5L - 868k
    Fiesta Ecoboost - 898k
    Accent 1.6L - 858k
    Accent CRDi AT - 868k
    Rio HB - 865k
    Sonic - 839k
    Almera - 830k
    And a touchscreen head-unit add is about 40k at the dealers.

I think, beside the City, only the gasoline Accent and Sonic have touchscreens at this price.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *dhisky - nakapili ka na ba? Na test drive mo na ba yung Fiesta Trend at City E? You might as consider the Vios E as a third option.
    Sir, we exclude vios kasi lahat na kapamilya ko eh naka vios. For a change lang.

I really want the City pero maganda ang offer sakin ng Ford. I can save 100k if I choose the Fiesta.

Still undecided.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Sir, we exclude vios kasi lahat na kapamilya ko eh naka vios. For a change lang.

I really want the City pero maganda ang offer sakin ng Ford. I can save 100k if I choose the Fiesta.

Still undecided.
    Kung Ford go for manual tranny, unless you're a masochistic who loves to burn money for its repair. Google Powershift to see how, even in the US sakit ng ulo ng mga Ford customers ito.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Kung Ford go for manual tranny, unless you're a masochistic who loves to burn money for its repair. Google Powershift to see how, even in the US sakit ng ulo ng mga Ford customers ito.
    Thanks for the info.

Is it for all ford vehicles or just the fiesta?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Is it for all ford vehicles or just the fiesta?
    Fiesta, Ecosport, and Focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    And a touchscreen head-unit add is about 40k at the dealers.

I think, beside the City, only the gasoline Accent and Sonic have touchscreens at this price.
    The Vios now has a touch screen HU as well, with a price increase of 16k.

I wonder though, why are people so enamored touch screen HUs these days? Buttons are still generally easier to use. GPS functionality is nice but IMO a phone with Waze that adjusts route suggestions based on traffic is better.

Last edited by jut703; January 10th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Why are people so engrossed touch screen HUs these days? Buttons are still generally easier to use. GPS functionality is nice but IMO a phone with Waze that adjusts route suggestions based on traffic is better.

It's just nice to have as an option. Although I admit I don't use it as much para na rin to avoid fingerprints lol.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

I wonder though, why are people so enamored touch screen HUs these days? Buttons are still generally easier to use. GPS functionality is nice but IMO a phone with Waze that adjusts route suggestions based on traffic is better.

probably the reverse cam. waze is useful only if you have 3g connection, and not everyone is on a data plan.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    probably the reverse cam. waze is useful only if you have 3g connection, and not everyone is on a data plan.
    Paying 30k for a touch screen HU with GPS can already pay for your unli data plan for 3 years. And with a data plan, you can do more than just Waze. Reverse cam is useful though for those who can't park. Thing is, some HUs don't even have GPS or reverse cameras.

I'm not hating on touch screen HUs, it's just that I don't think it's a worthwhile expense for everyone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast