New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Irritating nga yan dct nila... nanginginig sa 2nd gear.. parang baguhan na driver tapos mainit na clutch.. hehe

Actually pag naka full stop ka, nag disengage yan dct ng ecosport.. kaya pag bitaw mo ng brake may slight delay then tapak gas.. ayun.. mag shudder yan
    When I had the Fiesta before, I drove it like an MT in low crawl traffic or low speeds. You have the feel that DCT switching back and forth in between 1st and 2nd gears. Medyo modulated yung gas pedal. Once you get to 3rd gear and higher, oks na sya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    No issues sa Ecosport MT models, scary yung sa DCT models.

If you live within Paranaque area, just bring the car over to FordMaz.

Thanks!!! at least i know MTs are safe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Of all the small SUVs out there, the Ecosport still gets my design nod. Maybe it's because of the spare tire that hangs from the back.

Too bad it is a legacy model already but still looks good.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Of all the small SUVs out there, the Ecosport still gets my design nod. Maybe it's because of the spare tire that hangs from the back.

personally,
    i do not like spare tyres visibly hanging at the rear.
    i prefer them tucked out of sight...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

Among the small crossovers, the Ecosport is the one with the best ground clearance and water wading capability with the exception of the Jimny 4x4.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Among the small crossovers, the Ecosport is the one with the best ground clearance and water wading capability with the exception of the Jimny 4x4.

Yes. That too

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014

while looking in the engine bay i found a little plastic thing w/ hose that goes into the tranmission. googled the part number, yeah it's a high mounted breather

another thing w/ the ecosport is the thick chassis. this guy hangs a full size dirt bike off the back. you can't do this on a Raize

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ford Ecosport 2015 Manual Transmission