New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I sold my 2001 Accord VTi-L (2.3L AT) five years ago for 110k. The car was in good shape, had upgraded 17” rims and an updated head unit. I was asking 150k for it but nobody went for it. When somebody offered 110k, I gave it away. I needed the parking space so it had to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I sold my 2001 Accord VTi-L (2.3L AT) five years ago for 110k. The car was in good shape, had upgraded 17” rims and an updated head unit. I was asking 150k for it but nobody went for it. When somebody offered 110k, I gave it away. I needed the parking space so it had to go.

this is the type of car-for-sale that i want.
    the "i need the garage space" type.
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    this is the type of car-for-sale that i want.
    the "i need the garage space" type.
    heh heh.
    Dami nyan dito sa BF Homes, doc. A neighbor sold his 2008 Camry for 300k, another one a Galant for around the same price. Small cars like a City or Jazz sells a lot better than bigger cars. We sold the 2009 City 1.5L four years ago for 300k.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Di naman siguro siya maghahanap ng ganyan at that price point kung kaya niya mag-mirage, diba? hehe
    You have a point.
    I'm sorry if that came across as crass. Second hand din ang sasakyan ko. Intent ko sana ay baka makatulong dahil sa nais ng mga dealers ngayon na maka sale ay baka may magandang discount at interest rate. Dun sa isang nakita ko na promo parang pumatak na 4.xx ang effective rate ng 5 yrs to pay. Pero katulad nga ng sabi ni Dr. D, sakit sa ulo din ang monthly.

Tiyag lang talaga maghanap ng matinong 2nd hand. Sa akin inabot pa ng taon para makahanap ng nagustuhan na pre owned at owner talaga ang seller. Kumbinsado kasi ako sa sinasabi dito na pag bayan seller kadalasan pinapakialaman ang odometer. Makatulong din kung batido na magdrive at mapapansin kaagad kung ok ang sasakyan sa pag drive pa lang.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel_04 View Post
    sakit sa ulo din ang monthly.
    some years back,
    there was a rash of defaults from car buyers.
    some thought it was due to "in-effective screening" of potential buyers vis a vis financial capability.
    today, i hear of some dealers' ads, making it easy for potential buyers to bring home their cars.
    i wonder, are the car dealers about to do it again?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

'yoko!
    "reputed gas guzzlers."
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    'yoko!
    "reputed gas guzzlers."
    heh heh.
    Accords and Camrys are not that bad in terms of fuel consumption. It’s not like an Expedition or a Suburban.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Accords and Camrys are not that bad in terms of fuel consumption. It’s not like an Expedition or a Suburban.

mas mahal lang ata registration nila kasi ibang category

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iandvo View Post
    mas mahal lang ata registration nila kasi ibang category
    The newer Civic, Altis, Elantra, Focus, and Sylphy are all under the medium category already.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The newer Civic, Altis, Elantra, Focus, and Sylphy are all under the medium category already.

ganun ba. how sad. he he he. akala ko di pa

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
First Car: Corolla lovelife XE or Sentra series 3/4