New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Eh papano pa mabebenta yan kung sirain na, la pang mura at available parts. Hirap ng ganyan, kawawa ahente at bibili.
    Kawawa naman sa mga bibili sa Us

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ganun pala Chevy...

tsk tsk.. sayang talaga...

And here I thought Chevrolet was a good AMERICAN brand...

(eto nga in this very page may ad banner pa ng Chevy Spark). BTW thats what drawed me in sa Exhibit nila last time sa MOA.. a lifesize model of a TRANSFORMER Spark... tapos yung car na si Bumblebee...

So I thought "cool" ang mga Chevy..

I even researched , did you guys know there is a TRANSFORMER na Aveo?

Transformers: Universe (2008)

Swerve

Universe Swerve toy
    Autobot
    Sub-group Deluxe Vehicles
    Alternate Modes Chevrolet Aveo sedan
    Series Transformers: Universe

A new mold that transforms into a Chevrolet Aveo sedan. Hasbro produced the figure at cost for General Motors as thanks for their successful partnership with the movie franchise. It was designed for a promotional campaign in European markets, with the figures given away to people who test-drove a real Aveo. The figures were never meant to be sold; a handful were left after the promotion had ended, and so they were shunted onto the website where these last few remainders very quickly sold out. This information was revealed by Hasbro executives at BotCon 2008. However, this figure is currently being given away at malls across the Greater Toronto Area as a promotion for GM's new contest. Upon entering, this is one of the items given as a free thank you gift.
    [edit]Toys
    Universe Deluxe Swerve (2008)
    This toy was initially given away in Europe to people who test-drove the real Chevrolet Aveo, then the leftover stock was sold at European Chevy dealers online.[7]

Pumunta pa nga ako sa Dealer to inspect unit more closely, I asked the SA if they give out Free Transformer toy as a freebie.. she had no idea what i was talking about... hehe

Sayang talaga.. luma na kasi body model and not as ***y as new cars like Fiesta, or Accent, pero I was willing to overlook that... kaya lang ung ibang factors talaga ang deal breaker..

Sana ayusin naman ng Chevy ang parts and servicing nila in the future...

Cool sana to drive a car like that tapos nakadisplay sa dash mo yung Transformer Toy... hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The thing with the Aveo... parts supply wouldn't be such a big issue if the car were better... but the Aveo is a Daewoo, through and through. Unlike newer Chevrolets, like the Captiva and the Cruze, which are grounds-up designs with more modern powerplants, the Aveo was designed under the old Daewoo company before they went bankrupt.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    ganun pala Chevy...

tsk tsk.. sayang talaga...

And here I thought Chevrolet was a good AMERICAN brand...

(eto nga in this very page may ad banner pa ng Chevy Spark). BTW thats what drawed me in sa Exhibit nila last time sa MOA.. a lifesize model of a TRANSFORMER Spark... tapos yung car na si Bumblebee...

So I thought "cool" ang mga Chevy..

I even researched , did you guys know there is a TRANSFORMER na Aveo?

Transformers: Universe (2008)

Swerve

Universe Swerve toy
    Autobot
    Sub-group Deluxe Vehicles
    Alternate Modes Chevrolet Aveo sedan
    Series Transformers: Universe

A new mold that transforms into a Chevrolet Aveo sedan. Hasbro produced the figure at cost for General Motors as thanks for their successful partnership with the movie franchise. It was designed for a promotional campaign in European markets, with the figures given away to people who test-drove a real Aveo. The figures were never meant to be sold; a handful were left after the promotion had ended, and so they were shunted onto the website where these last few remainders very quickly sold out. This information was revealed by Hasbro executives at BotCon 2008. However, this figure is currently being given away at malls across the Greater Toronto Area as a promotion for GM's new contest. Upon entering, this is one of the items given as a free thank you gift.
    [edit]Toys
    Universe Deluxe Swerve (2008)
    This toy was initially given away in Europe to people who test-drove the real Chevrolet Aveo, then the leftover stock was sold at European Chevy dealers online.[7]

Pumunta pa nga ako sa Dealer to inspect unit more closely, I asked the SA if they give out Free Transformer toy as a freebie.. she had no idea what i was talking about... hehe

Sayang talaga.. luma na kasi body model and not as ***y as new cars like Fiesta, or Accent, pero I was willing to overlook that... kaya lang ung ibang factors talaga ang deal breaker..

Sana ayusin naman ng Chevy ang parts and servicing nila in the future...

Cool sana to drive a car like that tapos nakadisplay sa dash mo yung Transformer Toy... hehe
    General Motors partly paid for the production of the Transformers movies that's why... Its all marketing...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    General Motors partly paid for the production of the Transformers movies that's why... Its all marketing...
    Oo nga... biro mo.. FREE na yung TRANSFORMER basta nag TEST DRIVE ka lang (in Europe). No Obligation to buy!

Subukan nila yang promo na yan dito sa pinas at ang haba haba siguro ng pila for free TEST DRIVE para lang may libreng Transformer... hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TEST DRIVE lang pero di bibili, alam mo naman mga Pinoy garapal eh...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Oo nga, I've read in the newspaper ata yun na GM sponsored the movie. Laki siguro cost nun.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Fiesta, Accent, Aveo, City, Mazda2, etc. - your thoughts please?