The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    350z or 370z :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If I was to blow P3M on a car, I might be more inclined to start choosing from other makes, like BMW, Audi and Benz, than with a Korean car.
    I gotta honestly say, I'd go with the Genesis. More features and great performance for the money (and of course, the glowing reviews and awards) at a fraction of the cost of similar spec Beemers, Audis, Benzes. I don't really care about the Hyundai 'stigma'. A lot of perception seems to have been changed by the Genesis Coupe, but imho the Sedan is the much better car.

Between a comparably priced 3-series or a Genesis Sedan, there's no doubt I'd pick the Hyundai every time.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hmmm how about lexus is-f

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    a 2nd hand diesel BMW e60 or a diesel W211!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Subaru wagon FTW.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    you can't go wrong with any of the three of your choices. with the prices being so similar as well as size yung character nalang ng auto which suits and appeals to you more ang pinaguusapan. i would assume if your all out for luxury and refinement then the camry is it on the sporty side then it's the legacy. the accord slots somewhere in between though more on the camrys side.

on a personal note with the camry and accord aside from the extra power and a few more gadets there is really little reason to pick the V6. their respective 4cyl counterparts are very good cars and do 99% of what their bigger engined siblings can accomplish. i on the other hand would go with the legacy even if it's "only a 4 banger".

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks for the reply guys! My choices now are the Camry and Legacy. I'll probably do a test drive in January when I'm all set.

I'd skip European cars for now, even used ones. I've heard a lot of horror stories regarding their repair and maintenance especially when Ondoy struck Manila. A friend of mine who owns 2 BMWs and a new C-Class spent a big amount for repairs (his cars were victims of the flood) - enough to buy a 2.4 Camry. Ever since Ondoy struck and seeing cars being destroyed by the floods, I have no more interest in buying cars worth more than Php2M.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Yeah. You've said it. European cars have high-cost maintenance. But well, if you can buy it then you could maintain it.

Legacy vs. Camry ? So Accord's out of the list ? Hmm ... I`d go for the Legacy. But if you want .. you could opt for a Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan.

[SIZE=1]photo courtesy of autoindustriya.com
    For more pictures and a full review of it click here.

[SIZE=2]The price is [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=2]1,728,000 [/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=2], This is just a suggestion tho'.[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which Executive Sedan