New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    goodmorning mga sir, noob po ako when it comes to automobiles, as in wala akong alam, pero i do know how to drive. im planning to buy a secendhand civic 2001, it doesn't matter kung LXI or Vti etc yun kasi i have no idea kung ano ibig sabihin nun
    magtatanong lang po sana ako about dito sa mga vti, lxi etc na to, salamat po.. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    patulong naman po mga boss

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Hi sir, If i were you, id pick the VTI-S AFAIK that is the high-end model for 2001 civics. [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Hi sir, If i were you, id pick the VTI-S AFAIK that is the high-end model for 2001 civics. [/SIZE]
    ^^^ agree!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    note ... the "S" in VTI-S stands for safety and not for sport. Airbags and abs-brakes sort of safety stuff. Kinda the stuff which comes standard in other cars of a lower price level.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the "S" in VTI-S stands for safety pala. akala ko talaga the "S" stands for sport. hehe
    pero ok na rin yung VTI-S kahit hindi sport yung "S". at least the model has safety features already which is indeed very useful if the inevitable happens.

thanks for the additional knowledge sir GH!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Get the VTI model for sure. Sa 2001 model, maliit difference ng LXI and VTI i would think.

enlighten me pls. (buying 2001 civic)