New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    good pm.were planning to buy a car from a second hand owner.nu ba kelangan hingin sa kanya na documents?kelangan ba kunin ung deed of sale nya from original owner?panu naman ung documents between 2nd owner and me?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Kung sa pangalan na ng second owner ang car syempre OR/CR, deed of sale at iba pang documento like owner's manual & possibly service record. Kung sa pangalan pa rin ng first owner syempre dapat ay kasama ang deed of sale between first and second owner (kasi ang OR/CR ay nasa pangalan ng original owner para ma-establish ang change of ownership) in addition sa deed of sale nyo ng second owner.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kung kakilala pa yung first owner and you can easily ask for papers sa kanya ka na humingi... of course through the second owner.. the list is:
    1) photocopies of 2 valid id's
    2) deed of Sale with correct name as in the CR
    3) police clearance
    4) original OR and CR checking the details, of course, e.g., chasis number, engine number, color etc..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooze View Post
    kung kakilala pa yung first owner and you can easily ask for papers sa kanya ka na humingi... of course through the second owner.. the list is:
    1) photocopies of 2 valid id's
    2) deed of Sale with correct name as in the CR
    3) police clearance
    4) original OR and CR checking the details, of course, e.g., chasis number, engine number, color etc..
    I need help with something that is somewhat related to this:

- My father bought a car a couple of years back. My dad is the 3rd owner. Documents he got are the original copies of the OR and CR, as well as the deed of sale between him (3rd owner) and the 2nd owner, and the deed of sale between the 1st and 2nd owners.

- The deed of sale between my dad and the 2nd owner was notarized.

- However, as I was checking his documents, the deed of sale between the 1st owner and the 2nd owner appears to be just a photocopy with no notarization.

- He is planning to sell the car. Is it ok that the deed of sale between the 1st and 2nd owner is an "unnotarized" photocopy?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

documents na kelangan pagbibili ng oto from 2nd hand owner