New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nissan has been offering cash discount for some years now.
    they may not openly advertise, but it is there, nevertheless.
    i wager, other car brands also have cash discounts.

anyway,
    ask regarding the other other expenses involved in car ownership and maintenance.
    e.g., LTO, insurances, pms charges.
    sometimes kasi, these formerly free expenses disappear from the bargaining table, when the discounts kick into play.
    visit several dealers, ask for their promos, and compare.
    good luck, po.

hey! i'm a nissan fan. i have good memories with my late 90s sentra.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Ask na lang po from different casas. Have them compete with their offers so the best offer wins.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Just sharing this offer from Mitsubishi Pasig branch.
    Need pa more research sa ibang casa.

New 2020 Montero Sport Promo!
    For Cash and Bank P.O. Transaction

2020 Montero Sport GLX 2WD MT
    Unit Price: 1,565,000
    Discount: 282,000
    Discounted Price: 1,283,000

2020 Montero Sport GLS 2WD AT
    Unit Price: 1,769,000
    Discount: 164,000
    Discounted Price: 1,605,000

2020 Montero Sport GT 2WD AT
    Unit Price: 1,998,000
    Discount: 160,000
    Discounted Price: 1,838,000

INCLUSIONS
    ✅ 3 YEARS LTO REGISTRATION
    FREEBIES
    ��️ 3M TINT
    ��️ FLOOR MATTINGS
    ��️ UMBRELLA
    ��️ KEY CHAIN
    ��️ MITSUBISHI BAG
    ��️ BASIC TOOLS & JACK
    ��️ 8-DIP Factory Rust Proofing
    ��️ PLUS FREE PMS 1,000 and 5,000km
    ��️ 10 LITERS OF FUEL
    ��️ EARLY WARNING DEVICE

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    My friend, if you are looking for some promo-codes you need to know that all the dirty job had been done for you already. To cut it short, all the useful promo-codes are now in the same place, you will have to choose from the available. You can find nearly anything you want for a reasonable price with a huge discount. You can find them all here https://promocodius.com/pl/shops/ezebra-kod-rabatowy take a look, maybe you will find something that you were looking for a long time with a huge discount.
    just wanted to say that all these promo codes are useful only when you buy something expensive as the greater is price, the greater must be discount

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DupeDupex View Post
    just wanted to say that all these promo codes are useful only when you buy something expensive as the greater is price, the greater must be discount
    errr..
    what are promo codes?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr..
    what are promo codes?
    Mukhang spam posters sila boss hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Isuzu Commonwealth succumbing to low sales...

200k discounts on select models...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Almost all dealers offer the most discounts on 4th quarter, starting October each year, to rack up sales number for the calendar year.
    Mitsubishi offers hefty discounts for the 4wd (up to 450k AFAIK), while Toyota offers the most on the base model G, which I dont ever plan on getting. (150k for 2020 model)

I am planning to buy either the newly facelifted Fortuner 2.8Q (1.9M) or Montero GT 4wd (2.4M), but will decide whichever is cheaper after discounts. It will be a toss up for me if FortunerQ is 1.8M and Montero 4wd is 1.9M, after discounts.

My problem now is, its only Feb and its hard to play the waiting game until October.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm also planning to buy a 2021 Montero GLS A/T before the new SAFEGUARD DUTY kicks in.. best offer i got is 1.728m - 150k discount = 1.578m for cash purchase.. meron pa sila on hand units at pag naubos daw ang current inventory nila ay may addt'l 70k+ na yung bagong dadating..

i'm 3hrs away from manila kaya by phone lang lahat ng inquiry ko.. dito kasi sa local dealer namin 100k lang discount nila.. planning to buy asap.. any suggestions where to get the best deal..

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroi View Post
    I'm also planning to buy a 2021 Montero GLS A/T before the new SAFEGUARD DUTY kicks in.. best offer i got is 1.728m - 150k discount = 1.578m for cash purchase.. meron pa sila on hand units at pag naubos daw ang current inventory nila ay may addt'l 70k+ na yung bagong dadating..

i'm 3hrs away from manila kaya by phone lang lahat ng inquiry ko.. dito kasi sa local dealer namin 100k lang discount nila.. planning to buy asap.. any suggestions where to get the best deal..
    Better hurry and reserve for one, if you pay for reservation fee you lock-in the negotiated price. At 1.58M discounted for the AT variant, its probably the lowest it can go since the next variant down is the GLS MT version which is priced at 1.57M SRP.

The 200 days safeguard duty will end in Mid-August pa. I decided to wait since its very close na din to 4th quarter and its harder to negotiate now also given the situation.