New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by loverlionus View Post
    We were in the same situation April of last year, except that the Elantra wasn't available yet. Aside from these cars we also included the Lancer EX (big discount then so almost the same level as your 3 choices) and the hatchbacks (a little lower in prices). I took the spec sheets and features for each car, rated each spec/feature in the level of importance to us, then highlighted the model with the highest feature. Those with the most number of highest features was the top choice. Then we took a look at the models at the dealers, we didn't do any test drives but it would be better if you can do them. We finally chose the Altis 1.6V AT.

Thanks for the info.

Appreciate if you can give a comment on the overall performance of you car. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Hi guys,

This one is a bit out of the topic. I've also considered Hyundai Tucson Theta 2.0 AT before. Can you share me some insights of this vehicle? Cabin and trunk size, performace and fuel consumption are my priorities.

I heard that its FC is so bad that I took it off from my list.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Cabinsize, it's a little bigger than our Civic.

Trunk - small-ish. Don't expect a lot.

FC - great on the highways, bad in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by boychikot View Post
    This one is a bit out of the topic. I've also considered Hyundai Tucson Theta 2.0 AT before. Can you share me some insights of this vehicle? Cabin and trunk size, performace and fuel consumption are my priorities.
    If you would want a Tucson you should get the e-VGT one, since it has a decent fuel consumption and performance. My lola has a Tucson with the 2.0L Theta engine and the 4-speed AT, and feels it too underpowered and gas-guzzler.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    If you're referring to the new Tucson, it's 6/AT, not 4/AT

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *TS: sabi mo with 2 kids ka and you're looking for space...I suggest get a 5 seater like CRV or the Tucson...di ka magsisisi dyan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    *TS: sabi mo with 2 kids ka and you're looking for space...I suggest get a 5 seater like CRV or the Tucson...di ka magsisisi dyan.

Actually, we considered Tucson at ASX before. For some reasons, we decided just to get a sedan. Medyo malayo kasi ang price range nila. Beside babies pa talaga ang mga kids.

As I've said previously, I havent talked to any Honda SA's, just Toyota and Mitsubishi. I wonder, magkano kaya ang magiging monthly ko if ever mag CRV ako.

Sensya na guys, medyo nalalayo ang thread. Just looking for alternatives...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    If you would want a Tucson you should get the e-VGT one, since it has a decent fuel consumption and performance. My lola has a Tucson with the 2.0L Theta engine and the 4-speed AT, and feels it too underpowered and gas-guzzler.
    WOW!~ Super lola! Hanggang ngayon nagmamaneho pa ah. And by the looks of it she shows no signs of slowing down... Nabibitin sa 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    If you're referring to the new Tucson, it's 6/AT, not 4/AT
    Actually her Tucson is the early model. But since the new Tucson is bigger and heavier it must also feel quite underpowered with the 2.0L

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thenew engine and transmission are much better than before. Economy now is still bad, but comparable to a 2.0 sedan rather than the old CRV. Cousin has one... No complaints.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Civic, Altis or Mazda 3