New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Hi guys,

My husband and I are torn between those two. First time car buyer here na brandnew, we got approved sa ps bank. Now our dilemma is we are torn kung okay ba ang ciaz compared sa g4 glx cvt?

Naku! Si husband kasi naengganyo kay Ciaz because they have a low down dp tapos parang ilan ilan palang nakikita mo sa daan.

Any inputs po? Tia[emoji2]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDriver0924 View Post
    Hi guys,

My husband and I are torn between those two. First time car buyer here na brandnew, we got approved sa ps bank. Now our dilemma is we are torn kung okay ba ang ciaz compared sa g4 glx cvt?

Naku! Si husband kasi naengganyo kay Ciaz because they have a low down dp tapos parang ilan ilan palang nakikita mo sa daan.

Any inputs po? Tia[emoji2]
    I think your husband has an eye for beauty. You must be a knock out because he has you, or you have him.

Go for the Ciaz. She's pretty; the mirage is ugly.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    How big is the price difference between the two?

The Ciaz does look better. The low end model already has alloy rims (G4 glx has steel rims and fugly hubcaps). From what I read about the specs in Suzuki's website, the features of the Ciaz's low end already closely matches the GLS of the G4.

Edit: nasa price range na pala ng Vios, Honda City ang Ciaz. Different segments na sila ng G4 kaya pala maganda.

Tapatalked

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    How big is the price difference between the two?

The Ciaz does look better. The low end model already has alloy rims (G4 glx has steel rims and fugly hubcaps). From what I read about the specs in Suzuki's website, the features of the Ciaz's low end already closely matches the GLS of the G4.

Edit: nasa price range na pala ng Vios, Honda City ang Ciaz. Different segments na sila ng G4 kaya pala maganda.

Tapatalked

The Ciaz is a much better car, in every way. A very grown-up product... punchy 1.4 liter engine mated to a relatively light body, with a competent suspension (feels lighter and handles better than the Vios or Almera, but not quite as sporty as Honda or Mazda).

Definitely different class from the G4... and about 150k more expensive, spec for spec.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Ciaz is a much better car, in every way. A very grown-up product... punchy 1.4 liter engine mated to a relatively light body, with a competent suspension (feels lighter and handles better than the Vios or Almera, but not quite as sporty as Honda or Mazda).

Definitely different class from the G4... and about 150k more expensive, spec for spec.
    so why am i having difficulty in choosing it over the others?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so why am i having difficulty in choosing it over the others?
    Maybe because of the relatively limited dealer network or the resale value come the time?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Ciaz hands down. Saw one in the casa and got inside, ang luwag talaga compared to the G4 (which my brother drives, so I know firsthand haha). And definitely more upscale both interior and exterior. For me sulit naman yung price difference.

And if reviews are right re: handling, mukhang mas okay din yung Ciaz.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kung space talaga ang priority ciaz ba agad yan. Ang laki ng legroom. Pwede magslouch. Lalo ba pag maliit ang driver. Move forward nya upuan nya, pwede ka na umupo sa sahig sa 2nd row

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Omg! Thanks so much for your opinions.. i really appreciate it..💕💕💕

Sent from my Lenovo S90-A using Tsikot Forums mobile app