New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Are you open to 2nd hand choices? Mas marami kang mapag-pipilian kapag mga 2010 and 2011 units kasama sa tinitingnan mo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Yup. I am open with second hand. Worry ko lang is I think mataas interest rate sa second hand 10% per year pataas ata. I guess if I can keep the loan to 1 - 2 years baka di naman lumaki masyado.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [quote=vefyjeph;1885911]QUOTE]

How about this one Bro,

Pulling it all along is a 1.6 liter 16-valve DOHC engine with variable-valve timing. It's mated to a four-speed gate-type automatic that delivers up to 110hp to the front wheels. It's a rev-happy system, frequently changing down to a lower gear for higher revs and better power delivery. Its peppy engine can bring the car up to 160 km/h while still attaining an admirable 10.5 km/L with mixed city and highway use.
    Around the city, the SX4 Crossover is a treat to drive, fitting in the tightest parking spaces and easily squeezing through some traffic jams. Despite its height, it handles like a typical Suzuki: tight and agile with great stability at high speed. Whether full or flying solo, the ride feels like most subcompacts, only a tad stiff and more comfortable when fully loaded. There's some road noise at highway speeds but it's typically quiet within the city.

As for safety, the SX4 is equipped with disc brakes on all fours with ABS, EBD and dual airbags fitted as standard.

For those in the market, the SX4 Crossover is priced at PhP899,000 (just P9000 more than the SX4 Aero sedan). It's a tough choice as the price puts it in the territory of entry-level compact sedans...

2010 Suzuki SX4 Crossover - Honest Car Reviews by AutoIndustriya.com

For me, this is one good choice for average user!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vefyjeph
    Yup. I am open with second hand. Worry ko lang is I think mataas interest rate sa second hand 10% per year pataas ata. I guess if I can keep the loan to 1 - 2 years baka di naman lumaki masyado.
    Mataas din and downpayment

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Car for a starting family