New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    WRX used to be in my shortlist of cars, but I outgrew it. If I wanted a manual, straight to the STi na. If I wanted a CVT, Levorg nalang, more character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Test drove the Mazda6 2.5 Turbo when it was released locally. Too bad it was just within the streets adjacent to Bonifacio High Street. It is a really nice car. It is priced around the same as the Accord 1.5T which is a better deal since you have a more powerful engine on a similarly sized sedan.

forgive me kung being on a slight tangent here. being a midsize sedan gaano kaluwag rear seat ng mazda 6? comparable ba sa camry or accord? salamat

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    forgive me kung being on a slight tangent here. being a midsize sedan gaano kaluwag rear seat ng mazda 6? comparable ba sa camry or accord? salamat
    Slightly on the slimmer side compared to the Accord or Camry. Definitely much better compared to the cramped seats of the Mazda3.

You can get the Mazda6 in either the 2.2L turbo diesel or the 2.5L turbo gas model. Both are priced the same (2.3M). Archerfish has one with the 2.2L turbo diesel.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Its not just the price, Pickups have improved vastly in those 10 years. An old Hilux is a very stiff and uncomfortable car whereas the new ones have a more palatable ride. They're now marketed as lifestyle vehicles.

The boom in sub-compact sales in 2015 was due to Grab and Uber entering the PH market in 2013 and 2014. They were both throwing venture capital money at each other so driving for either was very profitable. Just for the Vios though as the other cars arent used for ride sharing.
    Technology has gotten better na kasi as time went on. One thing that was never found on pickups with ATs before is a dedicated manual mode (+/- instead of 3, 2, L). I think the 2007/08 navara was the first amongst them to introduce this feature, even if it was already present on some older cars like the lancer pizza mx or the pajero ck for instance. Other than that, ATs were only 4-speed too which made MTs still interesting while being cheaper as well. Nowadays tho, those stick shifts are becoming extinct because the ATs have become more advanced than ever with at least six forward gears being common. In fact, yung iba nga like the ranger raptor eh may paddle shifters pa hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Car Sales Data (2021)