New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    convinced ako mas marami talagang nabebentang pick up kaysa suv ngayon. top seller pala ng kia ang stonic. i cannot remember if i have seen one in the flesh.
    Pick-up sales - I think its thanks to the TRAIN Law, medyo competitive prices ng local pick-ups natin.

Stonic - yes, madami dami sya. dito lang sa amin I think there's 2-3 homeowners who uses one.
    sa road naman, BGC, Makati & Alabang (ATC & Molito) area ako madalas nakaka-kita

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Pickup, and the smaller (cheaper) "suv"

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    55 Expeditions in an entire year, they sell quite poorly compared to Land Cruisers. I see plenty in Alabang though

Few Explorers is probably because they’re in between models now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    55 Expeditions in an entire year, they sell quite poorly compared to Land Cruisers. I see plenty in Alabang though

Few Explorers is probably because they’re in between models now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    People buy Expeditions because they wanted it. Other options would be the Chevy Suburban but it’s more expensive. Not everyone can pay for the fuel costs of these gas-fed land yachts.

As good and sturdy as the Land Cruiser, Expeditions are more comfortable and quicker/faster than an equivalent full-size SUV with a diesel engine. Just ask EQ, he loves his Expedition yet having both LC300 and LC200 Land Cruisers.

I guess if you only have something like 5M for an SUV, the Land Cruiser is the right choice. Sadly though the supply of the new LC300 will push a buyer to wait 3 to 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    aba, may bumibili pa ng sylphy. surprising din yung Leaf. where/how do they charge them?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    surprising din yung Leaf. where/how do they charge them?
    I'm guessing, Meralco execs bought them

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Geely PH tripled their sales in 2021 | Autoindustriya

Coolray - 3,221
    Okavango - 2,562
    Azkarra - 321
    sana maglabas din sila for the other chinese brands like MG, GAC, Maxxus, Chery, Changan, etc.
    Last edited by coiter; January 24th, 2022 at 11:32 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    aba, may bumibili pa ng sylphy. surprising din yung Leaf. where/how do they charge them?
    I suspect charge at home. We're actually in a good spot (compared to USA and Japan) because our power grid is 220V which gives us Level 2 charging at home. Level 2 charging can be 10x faster than charging a car on 100-120V (Level 1 charging).

Within Metro Manila the work commute is usually short distance (despite long commute time), which is well suited to EVs because they don't waste "gas" by idling. Aside from the energy used to power the A/C you only use as much charge as the car requires to move.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    overlap ang presyo ng 1.8 sylphy at top of the line almera. i'm not sure how the features compare pero if i were the one choosing betwewn the two chances are dun ako sa mas malaki.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Here is Isuzu PH’s per-model sales breakdown in 221 | VISOR PH

Traviz – 4,728
    D-Max – 4,183
    Category III – 2,745
    Category IV – 1,397
    Mu-X – 1,083
    Category V – 285
    AUV – 3

Car Sales Data (2021)