New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What car/s? All of the cars I've owned so far nasa 95% accuracy talaga ang MID.

    I always reset every full tank, all of my fill ups are full tank method (typically below 1/4 tank left). Nagmamatch naman data of MID with manual tracking pag ganun.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    2015 MS, 2010 City and 2009 Innova bro...

    The 2010 GS we have has no track of the kpl.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,061
    #92
    Tried once, for Civic FB, 10% variance.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,566
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    2015 MS, 2010 City and 2009 Innova bro...

    The 2010 GS we have has no track of the kpl.
    The City should have the same algorithm as what I have on the Civic/CRV and the Innova should have the same as on the Altis (it's not likely that the MID logic varies from car to car).

    Do you reset per trip? How many km traveled per reset? Usually I get around 200-300 km per reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Tried once, for Civic FB, 10% variance.
    For my Civic FB before, same 95-99% accuracy as my FC Civic now.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The City should have the same algorithm as what I have on the Civic/CRV and the Innova should have the same as on the Altis (it's not likely that the MID logic varies from car to car).

    Do you reset per trip? How many km traveled per reset? Usually I get around 200-300 km per reset.For my Civic FB before, same 95-99% accuracy as my FC Civic now.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    The +/-5% is as good as it gets.

    I reset per trip and fill-up on the same gasoline pump... Just over 100Km to measure occasionally.

    Not keeping track of actual vs. display all the time like what you appear to be doing as I do not fill-up all of the time.

    In my experience,- the most optimistic kpl is on my Innova gas - like 20%+ on the high side...

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,657
    #95
    I reset the trip counter every fill. Mileage vary depending on where I go. With both 2.0L engines I usually use, I donít complain anymore!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,606
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    The +/-5% is as good as it gets.

    I reset per trip and fill-up on the same gasoline pump... Just over 100Km to measure occasionally.

    Not keeping track of actual vs. display all the time like what you appear to be doing as I do not fill-up all of the time.

    In my experience,- the most optimistic kpl is on my Innova gas - like 20%+ on the high side...

    This is still what I do every fill up despite the advent of trip computerís kml.

    Still varies around +-1km/l.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,566
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post

    This is still what I do every fill up despite the advent of trip computerís kml.

    Still varies around +-1km/l.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    May app para diyan. Car Sales Data (2020)

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post

    This is still what I do every fill up despite the advent of trip computerís kml.

    Still varies around +-1km/l.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing bro.

    Still waiting for somebody to infer/explain that jut and I are telling the same story....😉

  9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    976
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro.

    Still waiting for somebody to infer/explain that jut and I are telling the same story....��
    I get what you mean.

    I don't log my FC every time anymore because it has been consistently 95% to 98% of what was being displayed by the digital FC in the car. I do still check after I've topped up if there is a sudden jump in the decrease in "accuracy" of the reading. That would mean something is "off" with either the car or the station's pump (only happened once in my history with my current car).

    The Innova when it first came out, the digital FC reading has never been close to 90% for us, but that was a gas model. So I thought that what was causing the bigger drop in accuracy. Turns out CVT reported it was off by 20% sometimes (too optimistic). And that is just a wow from me.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,106
    #100
    I did a spreadsheet like that for a while too, nagsawa na lol.

    The nice thing about that is you can track average fuel economy even when not doing full tank. Just mark which fill-ups are to full tank and you can add kms run / liters used from previous fill-ups to get a full-to-full computation.

    These days meron na Android/IOS apps to do that. My fave is Fuelio.
    Fuelio: gas log, costs, car management, GPS routes - Apps on Google Play

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2020)