New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Just a query.

Is there any official LTO policy on where on the windshield the car registration sticker should be?

I have seen the sticker on practically any possible corner or space on the windshield and I was wondering whether there was actually any recommended spot on the windshield for it, and the reason for it being the designated spot.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    at your discretion yan bro kung san mo lalagay as long na makikita and di haharang sa view mo.sa case ko almost 5yrs na akong di naglalagay ng sticker sa shield.nasa glovebox lang sya so far dipa naman ako nasisita (wag naman sana).pero alam ko me thread ng ganito about lto sticker

heto nahanap ko;

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...sticker&page=2
    Last edited by VtEC; January 15th, 2008 at 02:37 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yes, nabasa ko na yung other thread pero it was about whether it is mandatory for the stickers to be stuck on the windshield. My query was kung mayroon bang policy on where you should stick the registration sticker.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kahit san naman pwede pero madalas nilalagay sa right upper para kitang kita,
    meron pa nga ako nakita owner type na ginawang visor ang sticker niya e nakahilera hehe

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    searched the lto site but I came out nothing regarding the place on where the sticker should be. If I remember it right parang nakaindicate dati na it should be in the lower right corner from the inside or lower left corner if your outside.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    searched the lto site but I came out nothing regarding the place on where the sticker should be. If I remember it right parang nakaindicate dati na it should be in the lower right corner from the inside or lower left corner if your outside.
    I was actually looking for something to that effect. Kasi, cars here are left-hand drive so it should be reasonable to place the stickers on the right side of the windshield (from the inside), so as not to obstruct your primary driving view.

Naghahanap lang kasi ako ng official LTO policy on this to use as a reason para di ko ilagay ang village car sticker on the left side of the windshield, which they (village administration) wants us to do. Naiilang kasi ako pag may sticker (or kahit anong dumi or obstruction) sa main driving viewpoint ko, and I don't feel safe when driving while distracted. Pasensya na sa query, medyo OC kasi ako sa ganyan.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hindi ko dinidikit sa akin...

useless dahil hindi rin makikita, tinted eh...

importante iyun sa plate nakadikit iyun stiker dahil iyun ang sinisita ng mga lacoste...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, there is no exact place where it should be stuck. but LTO requires that it should be stuck....

but since my car has superdark platinum tints sa windshield, hindi rin sya nakikita. but to comply with that requirement, what i do is to laminate first the sticker, and stick it on the windshield using scotch tape, para hindi natatambak ang mga old stickers. i remove it every year after registration.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^^ same with me. Pero since uber dark din ang tint ko. Di rin makita. For compliance lang kumbaga. IMHO makikita naman ng LTO sa plaka ang updated registration.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i dont think there is an official place where the sticker should be placed along the windshield. the best place to put it is on the right bottom corner of the windshield (passenger side). There were years I didnt place the sticker on the car because I was tinted, but to comply with the rules and not hamper or destroy my tint if I have to remove it, intead of laminating the sticker what I do is buy transparency paper at national bookstore, stick the sticker on that, cut to fit the size of the sticker, then sprinkle water on it and slap it on the windshield, the water, plus the static will help it stay on the windshield and when it dries off, its like magic tape. if you decide to move it around or take it off, its like less than 3 seconds to come off and no mess.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Car registration sticker on windshield